Ban This Post

[h/t Tirrus]

comments

1. avatar g says:

As a proud Washingtonian, raised in Seattle, I thought for sure this song would be about fishing and beer.

I enjoyed it, though.

2. avatar William says:

I don’t have fussbook, so I can’t friend these guys. Friending ’em anyway. The Ballard Brothers RULE!

I cain’t seem to wipe this grin off my face. They made my day. That there midget mayor should be tied to a chair, eyelids taped open, and have to watch this for 48 hours straight. It might actually kill him.

NOTICE: I am IN NO WAY ADVOCATING the killing of Michael Bloomberg. To quote Richard Nixon, “it would be wrong”.

3. avatar jwm says:

Let’s start by banning career pols.

1. avatar Mike Taylor says:

+1. Common sense politician control.

2. avatar Bryan says:

+ 1

I propose 2-4 yr. terms by lottery. Must meet three qualifications:

Registered Voter –
      Well Duh, if you don’t care then be a slave to those that do.

Business Owner – If you aren’t a Capitalist in a Capitalist society, then your a drag on the system. Or if you like, it’s hard to vote intellectually on a successful economically diverse system, if you haven’t built or run one yourself.

Military Service – Should be mandatory anyway for all at 18 yr. olds, but I digress. Instills (much needed) discipline, sense of ability and confidence in oneself. Also needed to have a foundational understanding of future military matters that may/will arise.

My .02

1. avatar ProfBathrobe says:

Myself being over 18 years of age, and therefore exempt from any such service, I wholeheartedly advocate this policy.

4. avatar Alphapod says:

“Since we’re making up a list of things we think should not exist, I propose a ban on any show hosted by Piers Morgan. I mean, come on, for goodness sake, there’s only so much we can take, and no one should ever have to die of boredom.”

5. avatar Anmut says:

The sad thing is – some idiot probably just misinterpreted it as a pro gun-control song and just posted it to facebook.

6. avatar John Fritz says:

… and follow us on the Instagram, the Facebook and the Twitter. …

Funny.

7. avatar Russ Bixby says:

My day just got a couple hundred percent better.

8. avatar J says:

Love it. Somebody buy these guys a beer. Satire and comedy…the American way.

9. avatar BLAMMO says:

At least it doesn’t reinforce the stereotype that gun owners are nothing but a bunch of OFWGs. (/sarc)

10. avatar Chris Mallory says:

I am waiting for the first post about “THE FOUR RULES!!!1!111!!!!”.

11. avatar My Name Is Bob says:

Hahahaha!

12. avatar John says:

Oh, damn, that was good. 🙂