Another Day, Another 155mm Calibration Test

As Voltaire said, God is not on the side of the big battalions, but on the side of those who shoot best.

About Robert Farago

24 Responses to Another Day, Another 155mm Calibration Test

1. avatarWilliam says:

What an AWFUL waste of a lovely mountain. This would be put to MUCH better use on, say…. a STATEHOUSE.

2. avatarPat Chiles says:

Artillerymen don’t think they’re God…they just borrowed His “smite” button.

3. avatarSixpack70 says:

That ruined someones day. Mix some variable timed fuses to get the chunky salsa effect.

4. avatarThomas Paine says:

does this count as ‘common use’? that would hitch up to my suburban quite nicely.

5. avatardaveR says:

Was the second round a dud?

6. avatarLance says:

When can we buy a 155mm Be a good deer rifle LOL!!!

• avatarPaul says:

I was thinking it would be great for dropping a few rounds into a pack of wolves here in Idaho. Kill the whole pack of the damn things with one shot!

7. avatarAharon says:

What’s the purpose of this video? Is it to cheer in support of the Obama-led American Empire? We know about how the USG deceives Americans and violates our rights here in the USA. Why should the USG’s ethics be any different abroad?

• avatarAPBTFan says:

I think the uncomplicated point of the video is showing what a triple seven can do to the guys who have no problem shooting a gal that had the audacity to break gender mores by getting raped. My opinion? F%ck every one of those animals and if they suck a 155 I don’t really care who it’s from.

8. avatarSid says:

God fights on the side with the best artillery. Napoleon Bonaparte

9. avatarPaul says:

I love artillery! King of battle!

10. avatarRipVW32 says:

I think it is a 9 count from hit on the mountain to the sound traveling back to the camera.. so based on what I remember it takes about 5 seconds for sound to travel a mile… figure my count is fast, so they are shooting out at a mile and a half?

That is a round that weighs about 95lbs being lobbed almost 8K feet accurately (well as accurate as you have to be with a howitzer anyways).. that is pretty impressive