Why Only Cops Should Have Guns

[h/t Matt in FL]

comments

1. avatar Jeff the Griz says:

I’ll stick to throwing really small lead rocks at high velocity with a “boom stick” cuz only cops have guns this is funny stuff right here…

2. avatar CSARdiver says:

Yet another brilliant installment to FXhummel1’s body of work.

3. avatar Matt in FL says:

I still think Afraid of Firearms is his best work, but this one was pretty close.

1. avatar Pascal says:

I like the Gun Control Polka myself 🙂

1. avatar Accur81 says:

The reloading song!

4. avatar John Fritz says:

… Nine… One… One… …

Well that’ll be looping in my head all day, thanks very much. 😉

5. avatar Phydeaux says:

Yes, FXhummel1 is awesome.

6. avatar 16V says:

Quality stuff indeed.

7. avatar KeithF says:

+ over 9000

8. avatar Joe says:

Genius and well done. I’ll be sharing this all over the interwebs.

9. avatar In Memphis says:

Wow, just freaking WOW! That was hilarious and I think Ill have to check out his channel now.

I dont fit anything in his description, guess I gatta turn them in.

10. avatar jwm says:

Now that’s some funny shit right there.

11. avatar Chris McLain says:

I think I just found my new ringtone!

12. avatar Leo338 says:

He should make a music video for this song. When he talks about them only hitting bulls eyes and never missing he can show lots of images where cops have injured and killed innocent bystanders. The old lady that was mistaken for Dorner comes to mind.

13. avatar My Name Is Bob says:

Hahahaha! This guy is great!

14. avatar Soccerchainsaw says:

What talent! Not everyone can play the piano and sing with their tongue planted firmly in cheek.

15. avatar anonymous says:

Why oh why hasn’t the NRA, GOA, etc. made a television ad out of this?! The Daily Show has demonstrated that comedy and satire is effective at influencing public opinion. But the dinosaurs of Gun Culture 1.0 haven’t figured this out yet.

“Only Cops Should Have Guns” currently has only 7,404 views on YouTube. This needs a much wider audience. Yet I have not seen any type of ad campaign on TV and radio from our side.

Self-Defense Tip: DABDA
    Posted on December 2, 2012 by Robert Farago
    Most gun gurus’ have a simple, mostly effective answer to the standing still problem: dial-up your situational awareness before the incident goes critical. Have a plan ready-to-go. If you’re prepared to move before you have to move you’re far more likely to move when you have to.

This theory rests on the bedrock of Col. John Boyd’s OODA loop: Observe, Orient, Decide, Act. That’s how we all process information. If your OODA loop is faster than the bad guy’s OODA loop you might be able to knock him for a loop, and live to tell the tale. The key to OODA loop speed is practice.

The anti-gunners have been running cirlces iside our OODA loop for the last two months, while we’ve just flailed our arms around. We’ve Observed, but have yet to Orient, much less Decide and Act. Instead, we’re meeting the classic definition of “insanity”: doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.