New From Comp-Tac: Nothing Says Love Like Pink Kydex

Come on, you’re not really going with flowers and chocolates again this year, are you? Flowers are dead and chocolates just end up on her (and your) hips. That’s so ten years ago. If your main squeeze shoots (and if not, why not?), she’d much rather have something gunny, wouldn’t she? Well¬†Comp-Tac’s way ahead of you this year with a special line of hot pink Kydex just in time for Valentine’s gift-giving. Best of all, the colored carry gear won’t cost you one extra dime. This is a one-time promo so quantities are limited. Press release after the jump . . .

Comp-Tac offers Pink Kydex for Your Valentine

Houston, TX – Comp-Tac Victory Gear, a leading manufacturer of holsters and accessories, is offering a special run of gear in Hot Pink Kydex in honor of Valentine’s Day during the month of February. This offer is limited to the quantity of pink Kydex on hand.

The colored Kydex will be available for order online or by phone on a first-come first-serve basis beginning Monday, February 4th. There is no extra charge for the special color. Items available in the pink are:

1. The International (body only – mounting gear is still black)
2. The Paddle Holster
3. The Belt Holster
4. The Twin Magazine Belt Pouch
5. The Twin Magazine Paddle Pouch
6. Light Holders
7. Combo Pouch
8. AR Magazine Pouches
9. Single Magazine Pouch
10. Tek-Lok Magazine Pouch (pouch only – Tek-Lok is still black)
11. Beltfeed

All of Comp-Tac’s products are available in both left and right handed options.

Combining the pink kydex with black, such as the International’s mounting gear or a black belt, promises a striking and stylish look.

For more information on the full line of Comp-Tac Victory Gear holsters and accessories, visit www.Comp-Tac.com, like Comp-Tac on Facebook at www.facebook.com/CompTac, or follow @CompTac on Twitter.

19 Responses to New From Comp-Tac: Nothing Says Love Like Pink Kydex

1. avatarTyler Kee says:

Those pink AR pouches are pretty boss actually

2. avatarDerryM says:

That thing looks like it was molded out of Pepto Bismol.

3. avatarKeithF says:

I have used a number of Comp-Tac products and still do, best Kydex I’ve found to date and for the right $$!

Their paddle holster I use in competition and for range use teaching classes. I use the MTAC, Infidel, and soon too test the Infidel Ultra for concealed carry. They work excellently and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a Kydex holster.

On a minor side note: the MTAC or other “tuckable” carry holsters are comfortable but large, they also don’t go on and off quickly due to the deep retention. It works excellently and keeps the gun (even a 5″ barreled full size) comfortably concealed but my personal favorite is the Infidel, best of all worlds, easy on easy off, great concealability and easy reholster

And now available in Pink

4. avatarstormchaser says:

I have read many favorable reviews on Comp-Tac products (not just here). I will be getting one soon. Unfortunately wife still not carrying.

Side note, anyone recommend an ankle holster for a snubby?

• avatarCharles5 says:

I use the Galco Ankle Lite. If you want molded leather, go with the Ankle Glove. It runs maybe $30 – $40 more. The calf strap is a must to keep the holster from sliding down your ankle when you walk. If it slides down too far, the barrel of your gun can put uncomfortable pressure on the ankle bone. Plus, the lower it is, the greater risk you run of it being seen when you sit down and your pants naturally hike up a little but. With the calf strap, you can keep the holster in place up higher on the ankle and it is much more comfortable IMHO.

5. avatarjbarr says:

My wife and I went to a gun show in Greenville, SC, over the weekend, and she saw several pink guns, holsters and accessories. She said, “I can’t stand pink crap. Don’t EVER buy me a pink gun!”

She’s happy with her black LCR, thank you very much.

• avatarCharles5 says:

My wife is a girly girl, but she vehemently refused to get any gun or accessories in pink. She said it looked sissy and ridiculous.

6. avatarRoll says:

Personally use their infidel holster for my Sig. Good Stuff.

7. avatarRebecca says:

Pink? Really? PINK? Don’t give me pink *anything* or I’ll shove it where the sun don’t shine. Gaaaaaaaahhhh.

8. avatarjlottmc says:

As a side note, anyone have any experience with their appendix carry holster?

9. avatarRalph says:

Because nothing conceals as well as neon pink. Gaaak.

10. avatarWilliam says:

Wait. Flowers and chocolates are passe? I must have been out of circulation a LONG time.

11. avatarMy Name Is Bob says:

Can’t they just fess up and admit someone accidentally loaded pink plastic into the injection molding machine?

12. avatarrobert says:

Ever been or know anyone shot by a pink gun? Bet it hurts as much as being shot by a black one