I Am A Gun Owner

Please send your “I Am a Gun Owner” statement photo to guntruth@me.com with the word PHOTO (all caps). Let me know if you want us to use your name, a screen nic or remain anonymous.

About Robert Farago

33 Responses to I Am A Gun Owner

1. avatarBlinkyPete says:

Now that’s a beard you can set your watch by.

2. Is that Wolverine?

3. avatarOHgunner says:

Wow, there sure are a lot of WELL EDUCATED GUN OWNERS out there, aren’t there? Teachers, attorneys, doctors, nurses…. Could it be that the MSM has purposefully portrayed gun owners as ignorant, even though that isn’t the case? Makes one think…

• avatarsdog says:

or people working on phd’s as well. i listen to cspan radio on the drive to work and today they had a call insegment during the washington journal segment on gun onwership with the smirky obnoxious guy from the brady bunch (you know who i am talking about) and the the “gun owner” callers sounded like the typical “country” person. This was very sterotypical, but even still those guys all make excellent points, but it remains the fact that is an ever present sterotypye that 3a folks are all toothless moonshiners.

• avatarThomasR says:

According to the better polls, gun owners are better educated and generally middle to upper class.

• avatarLongPurple says:

An observation on “education” — one of the smartest guys I ever knew had a GED. His IQ score was higher than that of his brother, who held a Ph.D.

4. avatarTEMPLETON says:

It looks like he said he is a Horney!

5. avatarDamocles says:

I think we should all send photos of us with our kids. See, we can do it too Mr. President.

6. avatarTommy Knocker says:

Geeze I be thinking “do I want this guy to show up in court for me?” Kinda reminds me of My Cousin Vinny with Joe Pesci LOL

I am sure the guy is a nice and decent fellow. Just a little ribbing on the haircut.

• avatar16V says:

Love him or hate him, if you were in deep stuff, you’d have wanted William Kuntsler at your table. He made Einstein looked well coiffed and had eyebrows one could weave into throw rugs.

7. I like the idea of these posts, but can we make sure that the applicants spell check/proof read? I’m looking at “I am a horney” lol.

8. avatarJames1000 says:

HAHAHA!!! I am a bible reading, 2nd amendment supporting, horney gun owner….

9. avatarFrank Williams says:

Why bother sending in a photo? If I want criticism about the way I look, my job, or the way I write, I’ll just go visit my mother-in-law.

10. avatarg says:

OMG! LAWYERS WITH GUNS! OMG!

Very nice. I hope this series continues, and we have more gun owners speak out. Is TTAG going to put together a complete list / links? Or maybe this series should have its own post tag?

Let’s get more pictures up, people! Take a picture with your dog. Take a picture your kids or your wife. Anything to show that we, as a community, are just regular, normal folks.

11. avatarIhatehillbillies says:

lol hillbillies can most certainly be attorneys. case in point.

• avatarfoggy says:

Go away and don’t come back until you graduate from the 8th grade or at least until you can write in English at an 8th grade level.

• avatarjwm says:

So your idea of a hillbilly is someone that owns a gun and doesn’t agree with you? Congrats, you ain’t a hillbilly, just a dumb, intolerant fvck.