Gun Free Zones? Not In My Backyard!

About Robert Farago

17 Responses to Gun Free Zones? Not In My Backyard!

1. avatarDon says:

I like the guy who’s home carrying! Way to go.

• avatarIn Memphis says:

I home carry and dont care what others think. My gun is no good to me in a safe in my room if Im in the living room with someone breaking through thr door, 4 feet from the couch.

2. avatarAnmut says:

If it wasn’t such a grand waste of money I would have a bunch of stickers printed up that say “This Home Is A Gun Free Zone” and send them to all my liberal friends and relatives.

3. avatarA Brit in MI says:

Nothing surprising there, journalists are hypocrites and most of them can barely string a sentence together!

4. This has got to be the greatest damn thing I’ve seen in a while!!! At first I thought this was for real, but it has got to be the best Manchurian Campaign ever. Way to go folks.

5. avatarHenry Bowman says:

I’ll again ask for an interactive map of the homes of politicians, IRS, FBI, DEA, DHS, ATF, and ICE.

There has got to be some computer savy youngster out there with the time and inclination.

• avatarCoyote Gray says:

Getting an interactive map put together is relatively easy. Getting the information you suggest and then posting it, might pose a challenge.

• avatarAJ says:

How so? Property records are public records. Just like those gun permit records the idiot papers published. Fair game.

6. avatarPascal says:

This is great….wish it had more broader viewing. The hypocrisy is amazing! So willing to demonize others but yet when the spot light is turned to them…..not so much.

7. avatarJoshinGA says:

This brightened my day. Hilarious.

8. avatarIdahoPete says:

The hypocrisy of the civilian disarmament types is wonderful. Obama and the WashDC elites can send their kids to Sidwell Friends School, protected by armed guards and the heavily armed Secret Service (Submachineguns!! OMG!!), but they want the peasants to remain defenseless.

I once brought a bunch of “This is a gun-free home” (red slash/crossed-out gun) stickers to work, and offered them to the most vocal anti-gun dweebs in our office. Not a one of them was willing to put the sticker on their front door.

Hypocrites. All of them.

9. hy·poc·ri·sy (noun) hi-ˈpä-krə-sē 1: a feigning to be what one is not or to believe what one does not; especially: the false assumption of an appearance of virtue or religion
    2: an act often attributed to a Democrat

10. avatarMatt in FL says:

I love the home carrying guy, who turns and says to his wife, “They’re against guns,” in a tone that you can easily translate into, “Do you believe this shit?”

Epic.

11. avatarRalph says:

Put one of those signs on the White House lawn.

Oh, wait . . . .

12. avatarJohn Fritz says:

Thanks Robert!!

13. avatarLarry says:

Very clever. Shows those anti-freedom, gun-grabbers for the hypocrites they are.