I Am a Gun Owner

ItchyRichy

Please send your “I Am a Gun Owner” statement photo to guntruth@me.com with the word PHOTO (all caps) in the subject bar. Let us know if you want us to use your name, a screen nic or remain anonymous.

comments

1. avatar g says:

Yay, another family picture! And even better… “bullet points.” OMG! =)

Thanks, ItchyRichy!

2. avatar matt says:

Tell Robert that if this is still going on a few months down the road, I’ll show him a truly nice beard.

3. avatar Pascal says:

It would be nice if there was a gallery of these with link at the top of the home page.

Would also be nice to have a link to various state Pro-2a organizations/forums with a link and I would be more than happy to put the list together if you host it.

1. avatar racer88 says:

I was thinking the same thing. I’ll be sending mine in on Monday. I’ve got an idea for my photo that will be a little different. 🙂

1. avatar CarlosT says:

I don’t think the latex suit and gimp mask is appropriate.

4. avatar Joke & Dagger says:

Why put your kids on the Internet? WTF kind of OPSEC is that for your kids?

1. avatar Lance says:

Hay if Obama can exploit kids. Then a gun owner can show his family and family values too.

2. avatar Morris says:

the Mans proud of his girls and its obvious that they are his motivation, I dont see what could possibly be wrong with that.

1. avatar Joke & Dagger says:

Yeah, picture of teeny bopper daughters on the Internet. What could go wrong…

1. avatar AM says:

The older one probably already has a Facebook.

This picture shows nothing inappropriate or endangering to the kids.

2. avatar 16V says:

+1. It’s a man and his daughters. The 100 complete off the charts nutsos that are aroused by that photo, get stimulated when the wind blows.

There’s photos of all sortsa families at the beach that could be found in a 1 second google search. Being that paranoid is generally not productive.

3. avatar AM says:

You need to adjust your tinfoil hat.

5. avatar Joke & Dagger says:

Apparently, I seek a higher level of Internet privacy for myself, a grown-ass man, than a lot of people do for their teenage/pre-teen daughters. YMMV.

6. avatar CS says:

The way he’s mad-doggin’ the camera, I think his daughters are safe.

Frankly, while I’m glad folks are pro 2A, I think telling the world you have guns is perhaps unwise. The first level of security for firearms is, not telling everybody you have firearms.

7. avatar William says:

There’s supposed to be a picture? I don’t see one. Just ItchyRichie and his title.