I Am a Gun Owner

courtesy an on ym ou s

See all of the “I Am A Gun Owner” portraits here.  Please send your statement photo to guntruth@me.com with the word PHOTO (all caps) in the subject bar. Let us know if you want us to use your name, a screen nic or remain anonymous.

13 Responses to I Am a Gun Owner

1. avatarShooter1 says:

Your clinging to your bible? I guess you can’t eat any seafood, or look at your neighbors wife.

• avatarMMDC says:

Actually, if you read, the dietary restrictions are lifted in the book of Acts (in the christian bible) and the prohibition is not against looking at someone’s wife but looking at a woman with lust in one’s heart.

2. avatarg says:

Thanks for speaking out, sir!

3. avatarLance says:

Good to see you welcome aboard.

4. avatarJohn Fritz says:

One of my favorites.

Lots of bible clingers here in PA. Helping to offset Philly and Pittsburgh.

5. avatarhoppes#9 says:

Sorry, you can’t want less gummint involvement in your life and simultaneously want legislation to outlaw gay marriage and a woman’s right to do with her body what she will. Choose!

• avatarJason says:

Thought the same thing. They mean they want less government involvement with their money.

• avatarbrian says:

You’ve got that the wrong way round.

Women want the government to allow them to kill their unborn babies, and homosexuals want the government to create marriage out of whole cloth for them.

But you’re free to think that the religious are the ones pushing a moral agenda in legislation and lawfare.

• avatarMerits says:

Come on. It’s the first $&@”$ inalienable right in the declaration. If government can’t have a law protecting life, then there’s no need for a givernment of any size.
      I’m fine if government recognizes no romantic relationship, only contractual for such purposes.
      Small government bonafides intact for me, and this guy.

6. avatarRandy Drescher says:

Good to see you here. Can’t say I agree with everything… nor do I need to, Randy

7. Come on guys, it takes all of us to win the fight.

Sir, welcome and thank you for the support.

8. avatarEvan says: