I Am a Gun Owner

momwithagun

See all of the “I Am A Gun Owner” portraits here.  Please send your statement photo to guntruth@me.com with the word PHOTO (all caps) in the subject bar. Let us know if you want us to use your name, a screen nic or remain anonymous.

comments

1. avatar Bobby says:

Good for you. Scum who abuse women should meet the business end of the 2nd Amendment.

2. avatar jwm says:

Welcome. And I’m sorry you had to find out the hard way that 911 is only part of the self protection scenario.

3. avatar Ben in UT says:

Thank you for this, and I echo the comments of those above me. Glad you can protect yourself and yours.

4. avatar My Name Is Bob says:

Welcome!!!!!!

5. avatar Caylen says:

I’m liking the diversity of these and along with the daily digest, these are the posts I look forward to the most. That said I’m still waiting for someone from the LGBTQ side to do one of these…till then I’ma waiting.

6. avatar Pascal says:

Welcome, and thank you for sending in your picture.

I hope that if given the chance to testify in front of some anti-gun task force you can relay your story so they can understand that the police cannot be everywhere and that we are the only real first responders

7. avatar AlphaGeek says:

Thank you, MomWithAGun. You’re the embodiment of the American spirit, from your decision to uproot and move to the US, to your embrace of the universal right to self-defense as expressed in the Second Amendment. Right on.

8. avatar Anthony says:

You brought tears to my eyes. God bless you and your family. It is why I teach my wife and daughter to shoot.

9. avatar Lance says:

Good to see another lady who love to shoot knows the rights of americans. Welcome aboard.