I Am a Gun Owner

momwithagun

See all of the “I Am A Gun Owner” portraits here.  Please send your statement photo to guntruth@me.com with the word PHOTO (all caps) in the subject bar. Let us know if you want us to use your name, a screen nic or remain anonymous.

9 Responses to I Am a Gun Owner

1. avatarBobby says:

Good for you. Scum who abuse women should meet the business end of the 2nd Amendment.

2. avatarjwm says:

Welcome. And I’m sorry you had to find out the hard way that 911 is only part of the self protection scenario.

3. avatarBen in UT says:

Thank you for this, and I echo the comments of those above me. Glad you can protect yourself and yours.

4. avatarMy Name Is Bob says:

Welcome!!!!!!

5. avatarCaylen says:

I’m liking the diversity of these and along with the daily digest, these are the posts I look forward to the most. That said I’m still waiting for someone from the LGBTQ side to do one of these…till then I’ma waiting.

6. avatarPascal says:

Welcome, and thank you for sending in your picture.

I hope that if given the chance to testify in front of some anti-gun task force you can relay your story so they can understand that the police cannot be everywhere and that we are the only real first responders

7. avatarAlphaGeek says:

Thank you, MomWithAGun. You’re the embodiment of the American spirit, from your decision to uproot and move to the US, to your embrace of the universal right to self-defense as expressed in the Second Amendment. Right on.

8. avatarAnthony says:

You brought tears to my eyes. God bless you and your family. It is why I teach my wife and daughter to shoot.

9. avatarLance says:

Good to see another lady who love to shoot knows the rights of americans. Welcome aboard.