I Am a Gun Owner

Mike Cornell

See all of the “I Am A Gun Owner” portraits here.  Please send your statement photo to guntruth@me.com with the word PHOTO (all caps) in the subject bar. Let us know if you want us to use your name, a screen nic or remain anonymous.

6 Responses to I Am a Gun Owner

1. avatarMatt says:

Another great photo!

2. avatarGlennF says:

“I am not the problem.” – Indeed, brother, indeed.

3. avatarRandy Drescher says:

Good going Mike, Randy

4. avatarMy Name Is Bob says:

Right on!!!

5. avatarmike marriam says:

To Mike Cornell,
    Unfortunately in the eyes of many, people like you are the problem. Think about it: What “defect” in the law prevents the law enforcement community from implementing the final “solution” to violence committed with guns? The Constitution of the United States of America! Its “bitter clingers” like you that are the problem. Think not? Do a little internet search. See how many current editorials and commentaries refer to the Constitution as outdated or irrelevant. The enemy tells us what they want to do. We just have to listen and believe what they say!

6. avatarMikeC says:

I’ve been mixing it up in the comment section of the editorials for the local paper. Their paper is full of stories about feral urban yutes murdering people. Not one of these yutes is licensed to carry, and none of them bought their guns legally. Not one of the paper’s “solutions” will do a damn bit of good to stop the killing. I keep challenging the libs to come up with examples of law-abiding gun owners creating problems, and all I hear is crickets.

Mike M, you’re right. The Founding Fathers intended to create a big f#*king problem – decent, civilized people who can defend themselves, individually and as a group!