I Am A Gun Owner

UAL767Driver

See all of the “I Am A Gun Owner” portraits here.  Please send your statement photo to guntruth@me.com with the word PHOTO (all caps) in the subject bar. Let us know if you want us to use your name, a screen nic or remain anonymous.

21 Responses to I Am A Gun Owner

1. avatarWilliam says:

THANKS and welcome aboard, Captain. But it’s “its heritage, not “it’s heritage”.

• avatarHal says:

Thanks grammar nazi.

• avatarRandomString says:

It doesn’t follow his nation’s grammatical laws.

• avatarJMS says:

I thought the same thing, and only considered posting the correction myself because he also said, “I am intelligent.” I’m certainly NOT saying that’s not the case!!! This is a common mistake. But… “its” is possessive (its laws, its heritage) and “it’s” is a contraction for “it is.”

I say swap out the photo before the anti-gun types use it as another way to detract from actual, meaningful debate by name calling and diverting questions.

• avatarSecond Amendment says:

Beat me to it. He shouldn’t declare how intelligent he is while simultaneously failing to run a spell check. While irrelevant to the discussion of firearms, the antis love this sort of oversight.

2. avatarEvan says:

Your awesome man! Glad to have you Here! How are things in those 767s all I fly is my dads Cesana 172..

3. avatarDan says:

Love it!

4. avatarGarand44 says:

Thanks for your comments, you hit it on the head!

5. avatarRevolver7 says:

Amen and thanks.

6. avatarTommy Knocker says:

I will bet you that this guy gets grief from his employer over this post.

• avatarEric S. says:

Lots of pro gun guys in the airlines. He might have someone say something to him if they see this website, but they’ll probably be similarly minded.

• avatarg says:

Hopefully not. After 9/11, I can’t see why any sensible airline would NOT let their pilots choose to arm themselves.

Thanks, UAL767Driver! Awesome to know pilots like you are keeping our travels safe, in more way than one.

7. avatarRandomString says:

What is up with the incorporation of God into a lot of these? You think God gave you your rights but what about the people dying elsewhere in the world? He doesn’t care about them?

I get that he can say what he wants but it just seems a bit classless.

• avatarTerra Nullius says:

RandomString, he is correct. The framers believed that our rights came from God not from the government. That is the power of the 2nd amendment. As far as people dying elsewhere in the world, God does care about them but His time hasn’t come yet. As the Bible says, Satan is the ruler of this world at this time but that will change.

• avatarJoke & Dagger says:

God. God. God. God. God. Deal with it.

• avatarRandomString says:

Please stop persecuting me.

/me rolls eyes

If people are going to shove their religion in others’ faces then they shouldn’t get butthurt when people comment on it.

In your own words, they should “Deal with it.”

8. avatarLance says:

Awesome glad to see our pilots have guns too.

9. avatarMy name is Bob says: