I Am A Gun Owner

Joshua Olsen

Please send your “I Am a Gun Owner” statement photo to guntruth@me.com with the word PHOTO (all caps) in the subject bar. Let us know if you want us to use your name, a screen nic or remain anonymous.

22 Responses to I Am A Gun Owner

1. avatarLYLEJAMES says:

And you Sir, have an excellent mustache.

2. avatarS.CROCK says:

he never said i am a gun owner, i guess it was implied with “i sell firearms”

3. avatarOkieRim says:

Agree on the mustache, and that IQ is like 100 higher than me….pretty snazzy

4. avatarLance says:

Whats the location and name of your gun store??

5. avatarNate says:

I’ve never met anyone who tells people their IQ that doesn’t sound like a pompous jackass.

• avatarTirrus says:

I think it just communicates that gun owners are not idiots in this case. But I agree otherwise, stating your IQ is a braggarts move.

• avatarBart says:

Indeed IQs are not assigned to a specific number, but a range, say 96-103. So I call b.s. sir. Agreed excellence on the mustache.

• avatarLolinski says:

How does one even measure IQ? I dont want to sound like a douche but I know I am above average(284% if I can trust my teacher) but how can I measure it? I am just curious.

• avatarAuscra says:

Telling people your IQ score is great when working with people in academia. I am treated with a lot more respect when people find out I have a genius IQ, though I agree that it was unnecessary in this forum. In any case 117 isn’t at all impressive, his range would run down to average. Also, lolinski, you probably shouldn’t trust your teacher if she told you a percentage like that, she wouldn’t know what it is anyway. You can take free online tests, but they are not very accurate, they will however give you a general idea of where you rank in the world.

6. avatarMy name is Bob says: