I Am A Gun Owner

Aaron Rodriquez

Please send your “I Am a Gun Owner” statement photo to guntruth@me.com with the word PHOTO (all caps) in the subject bar. Let us know if you want us to use your name, a screen nic or remain anonymous.

comments

1. avatar James C says:

Thank you for your patriotic service.

2. avatar Ropingdown says:

Aaron, you took the trouble to stand up for your right. I should take the time to thank you. It is you and others joining with you who provide the best answer when anti’s say “guns have no purpose but to kill.” How absurd. Guns have the unique ability to ward off or stop violent assailants, whether they be armed with clubs, knives, fists, or guns. That role in protecting the family has been a need since the dawn of man. A modern gun is simply the only tool that can stop the three or four armed home invaders or street gang members. You, responsible father and worker, are the flesh-and-blood reminder of this truth. Thank you.

1. avatar Evan says:

“Guns have no purpose but to kill”. Hmmm ok well that would make it a weapon….and I have the right to keep and bear those!

3. avatar Aharon says:

Glad you’re with us. I really like seeing the ‘diversity’ among the pictures. The gun-grabbers would paint a picture that almost all gun-owners are OFWG.

1. avatar Billy Wardlaw says:

Agreed.

4. avatar Randy Drescher says:

Good job, now hand over that gold chain, opps you are a gun owner so never mind, Randy

5. avatar g says:

Thank you for your service, and thank you for speaking out, Aaron!

6. avatar jwm says:

Aaron, as one vet to another, we understand that our service to our country did not end with our hitch. We continue to serve by being active in the pro gun, pro constitutional movement.