I Am A Gun Owner by Dan Zimmerman | Jan 20, 2013 | 10 comments facebook twitter linkedin email Larry from Westwood Please send your “I Am a Gun Owner” statement photo to firstname.lastname@example.org with the word PHOTO (all caps) in the subject bar. Let us know if you want us to use your name, a screen nic or remain anonymous. comments jwm says: January 20, 2013 at 17:09 Larry, welcome to the fold. Reply killer99 says: January 20, 2013 at 17:26 I really love this idea but Is there any place you can put these pictures where you’re not preaching to the choir so to speak? Reply 4theStars says: January 20, 2013 at 17:51 It would be nice to have a link that brings this series up to share elsewhere. I’ve got friends who would benefit from seeing the diversity among gun owners. We are a normal and healthy part of American society. Reply Mr aNINNYmouse says: January 20, 2013 at 18:40 FPC was trying to do something like this on facebook. people posing with their fav guns. Reply Billy Wardlaw says: January 20, 2013 at 20:02 when we have gathered enough of them we can make a video compilation and then spread it through social media. Reply Randy Drescher says: January 20, 2013 at 17:45 We are lucky to have you here Larry, I’ll forgo the bar joke, Randy Reply Joe says: January 20, 2013 at 18:36 I’m only saying this ’cause I’m a doc… did you hear the statistic that 99.9 percent of lawyers give the other 0.1% a bad name? Reply Ralph says: January 20, 2013 at 18:42 Funny. How’s this: Old doctors have old patients. Young doctors have dead patients. Reply Joe says: January 20, 2013 at 22:11 Never heard that one 🙂 but as a young doctor I’m not offended, all the complicated ones get dumped on me… One for you… How does a lawyer sleep? First he lies one way…then he lies another…. Reply Swobard says: January 20, 2013 at 21:48 Larry – thanks for taking an unapologetic stand! Reply Write a Comment Cancel reply Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *Comment Name * Email * Website Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Notify me of new posts by email.