Holly Tolen Takes Aim

That’s Steven Seagal’s helper, Holly Tolen putting the squeeze on Franchi’s new Affinity 20 gauge compact model in Realtree camo. It’s designed to fit women and younger shooters. Looks like it fits just fine.

comments

1. avatar AlphaGeek says:

The gun is in the way. I demand more photos from different angles.

1. avatar Jürgen says:

Quickly, before the show ends!

2. avatar Logan P says:

I agree with AG. Wholeheartedly.

3. avatar Evan says:

Lol more boob jokes guys really?

1. avatar blahpony says:

Would you prefer “pump action” jokes?

1. avatar Derek says:

Giggidy.

4. avatar jwm says:

The thing in her hands is going up.

5. avatar Foster says:

I know they’re not considered ‘firearms’ yet, but I noticed air rifles and Gamo in the background (after a thorough review of Ms Tolen demonstrating the Franchi, of course)

Anything interesting in the air rifle offering. I can get to the backyard more often than the range at this point.

Thanks for the great coverage.

1. avatar Swarf says:

You know, that’s an interesting point.

I’ve been thinking about an air rifle as an addition to my safe for many reasons (quiet plinking, SHTF, etc), and I don’t think I’m alone. There are many air guns out there that get up to the performance levels of .22 and beyond and I would love to know more about them.

Could be an interesting new branch for the TTAG crew.

1. avatar Swarf says:

I shouldn’t have said “air”. I mean non-gunpowder actuated rifles and pistols, be that air, springs, whatever.

2. Air rifles are guns. And we’ve been wanting to review them as well. We’ll make that happen in 2013.

6. avatar Chotch says:

I would love to see a review of the Franchi Affinity, I have been considering getting one as opposed to the Benelli M2.

7. avatar MisterTurbo says:

It must really be humbling waking up every morning next to Steven Seagal.

1. avatar Ross B says:

Did you misspell “humiliating”? Even in his prime, the only reason Steven Segal might be interesting to women of questionable character was that his terrible movies made money. To raise the stakes on the “questionable character”, he even acquired a reputation as a woman-beater and cheater during that same time but it didn’t stop certain kinds of women from seeking him out.

That Ms. Tolen would be with someone who is so completely without honor doesn’t speak well for her judgement.

Nice looking gun though.

2. avatar Michael Adamson says:

Actually that is my wife. I was Steven Seagal’s personal security at SHOT SHOW. Ignorant.

8. avatar Skyler says:

Jeez. You’d think people with that much money could find clothes that fit.

1. avatar Ms Tolen says:

Skylar, if I wore tight-fitting clothes to the SHOT show, I would be breaking more necks more than I already am while wearing regular-fitting clothes. It’s tough being me, really.

9. avatar William says:

Steven Seagal, the reincarnated Tibetan holy man? I didn’t make that up. You could check it out.

10. avatar Ron Jones says:

The only humbling thing about her waking up to Steven would be that she’s hot and young and he’s fat and old. Overweight old action heros are the envy of no one.

1. avatar misterturbo says:

I was being sarcastic ;). But you make a good point.

1. avatar Ms Tolen says:

Excuse me fellas, I am in no way, shape, or form, close to Steven Seagal. I was working for a member of his staff during the SHOT show. I stopped to take a picture, and was asked to ask him for a picture as well. Being a pro-gun site, I asked him if he wouldn’t mind posing for a snapshot. So please let it be known, I do not wake up next to SS. Thank ya’ll.

1. avatar Michael Adamson says:

She wakes up next to me.