New From ATI: Raven Adjustable Stock and Forend for Benelli M4

If you’re like RF, you have a bright, shiny new M4 taking up a slot in your safe. It’s hard to think of a better home defense gun. But ATI figures there’s always a way to make a good gun even gooderer. Like making it fit the shooter, thus the Raven adjustable stock and forend. We don’t know if that menacing pistol grip will survive possible future legislation, so you might want to go ahead and get one while the getting’s good. Press release (courtesy ammoland.com) after the jump . . .

Advanced Technology International (ATI), the leading manufacturer in gun stocks and firearm accessories, is introducing the ATI Raven for the Benelli M4.

Locally manufactured in Wisconsin, the ATI Raven for the Benelli M4 is the first and only U.S. made adjustable stock and forend for the Benelli M4. ATI’s new Raven stock and forend boasts many new advancements and has multiple patents pending.

“The Raven goes far beyond just being the first adjustable six position stock for a semi-automatic shotgun,” said Jon Shaffer, Director of Business Development. “The infinitely adjustable cheekrest and the buffer tube tension mechanism, which provides the perfect amount of drag when adjusting the stock’s length of pull, are just the beginning of new innovations that ATI will bring to the gun accessories market.”

ATI aimed to make one of the highest quality stocks on the market with the majority of the Raven’s stock and cheekrest mechanism components manufactured of Military Type III Anodized 6061 T6 Aluminum.

Shaffer later pointed out another feature and industry first for the Raven; a sleek forend integrated heatshield that also allows the Heatshield to hover over the barrel of the shotgun preventing any metal to metal contact. The forend also has a soft touch over-mold to provide a comfortable non-slip texture.

ATI’s Raven for the Benelli M4 is available for pre-order now at www.atigunstocks.com and will be shipping to select stores beginning in Jan. 2013.

comments

1. avatar Tommy Knocker says:

DZ speaking of stocks and things….heard DiFi on Fox mention that there are “slide things ” that make ARs full auto. Obviously the bump fire stocks on the market. So I aint putting it past her to outlaw all sorts of “things ” besides thumbhole and pistol grip stocks.

1. avatar إبليس says:

The pistol-gripped Speedfeed stock made my Mossberg 500 100x more evil. It’s already sentient and mutters about something called “Skynet.”

2. Look for her to try to fill all the loopholes she left in the last AWB. And more.

1. avatar Logan P says:

I just really hope this panic-buying and lack of product goes away soon. I’m really tired of not having an Evil Black Rifle.

Speaking of churros, think this AWB is gonna apply to bolties; i.e. pistol grip/adjustable stocks and chassis if they have DBM?

3. avatar qajaqon says:

DiFi is going to have to ban/outlaw creative Americans. We shall never surrender. Buy it, Hide it.

Nous Defions

4. avatar James says:

Yeah, I just saw that interview. She definitely is passionate. I was somewhat disappointed that Lindsey Graham didn’t articulate how most if not all mass shootings occur in gun free zones. However, I thought I saw a twitch…where he wanted to reach across the table and smack her square in her gob.

2. avatar AM says:

MEH.

It’s ATI.

3. avatar Logan P says:

I wonder if they intend to design one for the 930 or if I should continue trying to design one meself…

1. avatar Chris says:

My 930 would be wicked with this!

2. avatar Derek says:

I hope so. The Choate Mark 5 that I have now is ugly as sin. Does anyone know of any others?

4. avatar Nick L says:

I tried a pistol grip on my 870 once. Two quick shots and my shoulder was very sore for the rest of the day.

Is there a reason why “tactical” stocks need to be so fugly? The damn thing looks like it was made by a ten year old with an Erectum Erector Set.

1. avatar Logan P says:

Everyone knows all the cool kids have hi-speed operator tacticool black adjustable-everything gear.

Don’t you wanna be a cool kid too, Ralph?

Nah. If you wannabe, you ain’t.

6. avatar Guy22 says:

Why mess up a great gun with that POS?
    Guy22

7. avatar Mike S says:

Why would one put ATI garbage on such a capable and well executed firearm?

8. avatar Ensitu says:

#1 Shotguns are not LRP rifles
    #2 See above

9. avatar Brian says:

Promag recently released a Benelli M4 stock that actually looks like the real thing.
    Reports so far have been good.

10. avatar Kirk says:

I like my Benelli M4 just fine as is. This is not a long-range gun for me — it’s for house duty, along with 1911s. So I’m not really getting all cheeky with it. Plus the stock is well designed.

I agree with Ralph: fugly.