Incendiary Image of the Day: Muzzle Control Edition

I was going to make a joke about penis size but I’m a bigger man than that. Click here for ten more ways your condom collection can save your life, not including preventing child support payments. [h/t Aharon]

About Robert Farago

22 Responses to Incendiary Image of the Day: Muzzle Control Edition

1. avatarJason says:

Lol, ‘bigger man than that’.

2. avatarIn Memphis says:

Robert its a good thing I finished eating before I read that comment. Thanks for the laugh!

3. avatarTokamak says:

Speaking of size (even though it doesn’t matter!) Is that a Ruger 44 Mag carbine?
    Haven’t seen one of those is a long time.

4. avatarHal says:

What’s incendiary? In the absence of a muzzle cap…

5. avatarMilsurp Collector says:

I remember reading “Seven Roads to Hell” by Donald R. Burgett years ago. He talked about how funny it must have seemed to the liberated villagers in France cheering the US troops on as they marched by with condoms still on the muzzles of their Garands to keep rain water out of the bore.

6. avatarspeedracer5050 says:

There it is!! A 99.7% successful preventive measure against suicide and accidental discharge!!!
    Why the hell didn’t we think of this before???
    And it can lubricate the bullets too!!!

7. avatarAnotherMatt says:

The ATF is going to arrest you for that unregistered silencer!

8. Lmao, Companionship. Wilson!!!!!

9. avatarCyrano says:

Put it on a shotgun and prevents you from shooting your wad.

10. avatarAharon says:

Robert, for every fifty-plus serious political and gun-related stories and a few other types that I send you, you always seem to publish the most um ‘unique’ one or two of the other types.

11. avatarAaronvan says:

Serious question is there something in guns similar to hydrolock in a car engine?

• avatarjwm says:

I always just put a patch of electrical tape over the muzzle. If the tape appears torn or holed it’s time to do a check of the boom stick.

• avatarspeedracer5050 says:

I hope you don’t put electrical tape over the muzzle of “anything”else??!!
        Sorry I couldn’t resist!!
        It’s 6:15 in the morn and I have been at work for 4 hrs already and got 8 or so more to go.
        These 60 and 70 hour weeks are gonna kill me!!!!

• avatarjwm says:

I did the 60-80 hour a week thing for over 20 years. Wound up in the hospital with a doctor telling me if I didn’t stop I’d be dead. I stopped. Ain’t dead yet.

12. avatarMr. Prophylactic says:

I kept a condom over the barrel of my M35A2 mounted Ma Deuce during Desert Storm.