Chamique Holdsclaw Tries to Blow Up GF with Gas N’ Glock

“Former WNBA star Chamique Holdsclaw turned herself over to police on Thursday night due to an arrest warrant being issued in her name,” webpronews.com. “Holdsclaw reportedly asked ex-girlfriend Jennifer Lacy if she could put some things in Lacy’s Range Rover. Lacy complied, but as she drove off she smelled gasoline and realized Holdsclaw had dumped it in the back of her vehicle. She also realized the Olympic gold medalist was following her, and when she pulled over at a friend’s house, Holdsclaw jumped out of her vehicle and began smashing the windows of the Range Rover before firing a gun inside. Police recovered a shell casing and say they believe she was trying to create an explosion by firing into the gasoline.” Too bad Holdsclaw doesn’t watch Mythbusters . . .

The team fired a Barrett fiddy into a room full o’ fumes to prove that bullets don’t ignite gasoline. Good thing Chamique doesn’t hang with women lower down on the food chain; according to police, meths fumes will ignite from a muzzle flash. Or TASER tots, ECD’s (Electronic Control Device) will also set off a big old bang.

Things to contemplate in prison . .

About Robert Farago

18 Responses to Chamique Holdsclaw Tries to Blow Up GF with Gas N’ Glock

1. avatarHanover Fiste says:

I had to read that headline a few times and I still couldn’t make sense of it. I read the article and I still am not sure exactly what the hell happened.

Did I have a stroke?

• avatarDerryM says:

No, I think you’re good. Had to read the article to get the sense of the headline. Apparently, Ms. Holdsclaw has a problem with Ms. Lacy (or at least her Range Rover) and tried to set Lacy’s car on fire, or Lacy on fire, or both. Fortunately, she failed. Now she’s arrested for Aggravated Assault and Ms. Lacy has broken car windows, gasoline soaked interior and, apparently a bullet hole in her Range Rover….What a world!…What a world!

2. avatarsdog says:

yikes, reminds me of the “when keepin it real goes wrong” skit from the chappelle show in real life.

3. avatarh rap says:

depleted uranium 25mm rounds will set a car on fire, however. i have seen it. du also sets the passengers on fire.

4. avatarAzman says:

Would that we all had chain guns…gives a whole new meaning to the term road rage.

5. avatarLuis says:

This same Chamique Holdsclaw took a year off from the WNBA a few years ago, to deal with “personal issues” – like mental depression.

• avatarjwm says:

Now she’ll have a time out with the state. I hope that Jennifer’s puzzy was worth it.

• avatarAPBTFan says:

I imagine she’ll have plenty of substitutes in prison.

• avatarjwm says:

Back in the late 80′s I worked at a state prison in California. The mens prison out by Tracy. Once during that time I went to the Women’s prison up by Stockton.

I was more afraid at the women’s unit than the men’s. And Fugly doesn’t even begin to describe it. I would go without before I tapped any of that.

• avatarDirk Diggler says:

We can only know if we see it. Therefore, I would like to vote that we not only see pictures of said prize but watch some of the action. All in favor?

6. avatarflboots says:

Hell hath no fury like a women scorn. She may learn how to do it right in prison for the next time she does it.

7. avatarjkp says:

Ban. Gasoline. Now.

8. avatarJon says:

This is already the most entertaining thing that has happened as a result of the WNBA.

9. avatarjwm says:

around blacks, never relax

• avatarjwm says:

Nice to know that I rocked your world enough that now all you got left are these petty, childish attempts to make me look like you.