NSSF: Concealed Carry Basics

Alright, if you’ve been packing for any amount of time, you’ve probably thought through what’s covered in this latest NSSF video already. Or not. In any case, there are lots of you out there — and you know who you are — who can carry and don’t. Will this basic info nudge you onto the path of pistol packing proficiency? We don’t know. But it sure can’t hurt.

8 Responses to NSSF: Concealed Carry Basics

1. avatarSCS says:

Have thought about it and own and use every carry method demonstrated in the video, along with some that weren’t shown.

2. avatarPaul says:

Same here — I’ve got several holsters for each of the (many) pistols I own, and keep experimenting with wardrobe and carry location. Haven’t found the perfect universal combination yet, but I’ve got several that work well in different seasons and different wardrobe choices. A favorite now is the “check six” owb holster at 4:00 with an untucked dress shirt.

Choice of weapon and choice of carry method, along with choice of concealment and the consequences of those decisions occupy much of my thought. Still looking for the ideal tuckable weapon/holster combination that doesn’t make it look like I’ve got a 1911-size tumor.
    ;-)

3. avatarZM says:

Can anyone tell me what holster company makes the leather holsters that the guy had. They look rather nice.

4. avatarDan A says:

I like how the little dude on the trophy is a cop. It’s fitting.

5. avatarDan A says:

…aaand this was was posted in the wrong article. Whoops

• avatarIn Memphis says:

Thanks for the laugh. I just finished the other article and your original post here caused me to scroll back up. I thought my phone went bat &#;7 crazy and loaded the wrong article.

6. avatarBarstow Cowboy says:

I wasn’t comfortable with the amount of attention the camera paid to this gentleman unfastening and re-fastening his belt. It was just a little…I dunno, am I alone on this one?