Ban High Capacity Rubber Band Guns!

[HTML1]

comments

1. avatar Sammy says:

That gun was made for one reason and one reason only! To KILL people! The world cannot tolerate such weapons. I call on the UN to take universal control of these death dealing “hobby” guns!

2. avatar jwm says:

anybody else see the guy on youtube that makes all sorts of robber band guns. saw a quick clip and can’t remember his name. does some great stuff, i think he’s from germany.

1. avatar JoshinGA says:

Yeah, I think Ive seen him. Think he made a slingshot that threw circular saw blades.

2. avatar JFP says:

I’m guessing you’re thinking of “the slingshot channel” on youtube, the guy’s name is Joerg Sprave. He even did a video on “how to weaponize trash”.

1. avatar Ing says:

Sweet! I think I need to make myself one of those. I don’t have the mechanical genius it takes to invent nifty things like that, but I’m pretty sure I could copy it.

The Slingshot Channel is awesome! That dude can make a miniature weapon out of anything. My personal favorite is his steak-knife chainsaw. It may not be practical as a tool or a weapon, but it says “crazy” in all the right ways.

3. avatar Thomas M. says:

I would have put that to great use when I was much younger.

1. avatar speedracer5050 says:

Heck I am 50 yrs old and I would still put it to good use!!
      Especially at work!! We have a couple of foreman who like to dish it out and talk trash but can’t take it when you get right back on them.
      Retaliation and justice without ever saying a word to them!!!! Ah the sweet smell of stinging skin! LOL..

4. avatar Silver says:

Loved these things when I was a kid…good times.

The perfect weapon — if you’re one of The Spinners.

1. avatar speedracer5050 says:

Oh yea nice reference to an oldie’s tune that was pretty decent actually!!!
      Dd you ever see them perform Rubber Band Man!? Remember watching them on Soul Train and The Midnight Special!!!!

6. avatar LeftShooter says:

You’ll DEFINITELY put your eye out!

7. avatar Ross says:

Now that’s just cool, I want one.

8. avatar Ken says:

I’ve got a rubber band Gatling Gun that I used to great effect at HQ before I retired. As I recall, I could load up about 50-60 rubber bands then crank them off at my co-workers. I need to try and find that in my retirement boxes. It’s there somewhere.

9. avatar racer88 says:

Next thing ya know, “assault” rubber-band gun owners will start “anonymously” ordering rubber-bands by the thousands online! OMG! OMG!

10. avatar Pro Gun Brit says:

Oh hell! This must be the most powerful WMD ever produced since the bathroom towel!

1. avatar jwm says:

wet or dry bathroom towel?

1. avatar Pro Gun Brit says:

Either. Ever watched Hitchhikers’ guide to the galaxy?

1. avatar jwm says:

+1 on hhg.

2. avatar Bob says:

Ran into a BugBlatter Beast of Trall once. Thank God I had my towel! I’ll never go anywhere (in the universe) without it.

(HHG Humor!!!)

3. avatar speedracer5050 says:

Besides your towel all you would need would be Marvin The Android!!!
          He would have been “So Happy ” to lay his life down to protect you !!!!
          HHGTTG is one of the 10 best movies ever made.

11. avatar Jason says:

I have a rubber band gun that will hold about 8 bands. I thought it would be funny to have my 5 year old son rattle them off at my wife. Oh what a mistake. She just went off on gun safety, etc. She apparently had an incident with a rubber band on the school bus when she was a kid.

12. avatar Snachnim says:

OMG think about the children!!!!
    Well actually we are these are too Kewl!!!!!

13. avatar APBTFan says:

If the ban can save one child’s eye…….

14. avatar AN Other says:

Rubber and its man made counterparts are all around us today, being used in things from car tyres to foam packaging. However, the number of companies that know their way around this area are quite few in number. There is one in the UK that does deserve special attention and this a Alanto. They have a history in helping businesses solve unique rubber related problems, so if you need help in this area, I’d suggest you check out their site.