Magpul Announces New Colors for Fall: Grey and Pink

The first time my sister saw a pretty pink AR-15, she decided that she absolutely had to have one. It was just too cute! Apparently my sister isn’t the only one that thinks pink is perfect for their Barbie doll like firearm — in fact, there has apparently been so much demand that Magpul has decided to start making their MOE furniture in pink. Oh, and some grey color too. From their Facebook page:

Coming to the Magpul line in late fall…Two new colors: “Stealth Gray” and “Pink”. Stealth Gray will begin with the MOE products and will gradually be rolled out across our full product line. Pink will be a limited release, starting with the MOE Grip, Stock, and Carbine Handguard. Keep an eye on our Facebook page for more photos.

Would I buy pink AR-15 furniture ? Probably not. Then again, I don’t think I have the right equipment for this demographic. But I know enough girls that would buy a pretty pink AR-15 that it might not be a bad idea, and anything that gets more girls into shooting gets an A+ in my book. Tapco has been making pink furniture kits for a while, and with the growing female demographic it makes sense to expand the color pallet a little bit as the audience for Magpul equipment grows.

No word yet on whether magazines will be available in the new colors.

About Nick Leghorn

29 Responses to Magpul Announces New Colors for Fall: Grey and Pink

1. avatarAharon says:

A friend of mine (a dude) wants to find a handgun painted in blood red.

2. avatarFrank Borek says:

The grey looks pretty slick and nice honestly, as for the pink, well, if I ever find a nice girl shooting a pink AR, I won’t complain about it.

3. avatarLoyd says:

I’m assembling an AR-15 (painfully, slowly, piece by piece, paycheck by paycheck) and its going to have MOE fore stock, pistol grip, and stock, all in black. The Stealth Grey looks cool, but I’d like to see it in person before I throw down on it. BUT seeing the pink makes me wish I had the money to buy an M&P-15-22, but the pink gear on it, and give to to my girlfriend who’s new to guns.

• avatarSnachnim says:

Don’t worry bro. I am in the same boat as you!
      The grey does look cool!
      Oh and the PINK, finally something to go with evening ware hahahaha not mine of course!
      I would get it for the wife though. Throw some cowgirl up stickers on it and you are good to go!

4. avatarRIGHT! says:

Helllllooooo Kiiitttty
    Meow!

5. avatarjwm says:

1 of my daughters is into the whole pink thing. her helmet and leathers are pink for when she rides her bike. her jumpsuit is pink for when she skydives. i gave her a smith and wesson revolver, she’s into wheel guns like me, and she asked if it was available in pink. i just shake my head and sigh. then i think, thank god my son’s aren’t into pink.

• avatarg says:

You could always get some aftermarket pink grips for the wheelgun… but maybe it’s better your daughter doesn’t know that… haha.

• avatarjwm says:

truly, i like to use the revolver i gave her when we go to the range together. and a large ugly man with pink guns just looks odd.

6. avatarJoshinGA says:

The grey does look pretty slick. And I can see how the pink would appeal to those into it…girl with a gun wouldnt be a bad thing.

7. avatarJustice06RR says:

Its great to see Magpul is expanding their color selection. I can definitely foresee some avid female shooters go for the pink furniture. Nothing wrong with that IMO, anything to get more females into firearms is good in my book!
    I’d like to see that stealth gray in person. it might be another good color option.

8. avatarإبليس says:

My plans of a My Little Pony tactical carbine are coming closer to fruition.

9. avatarRIGHT! says:

To be realistic, the only differance between a black and gray AR is a few coats of paint. Or if you prefer, Ceracoat.
    As for me, I swing with the HK franchise, I mean it’s a perfect match for my go-go boots and purse!

10. avatarMashashin says:

My wife wants some pretty blue colors next, not sure where I will find it but I’m looking

11. avatarChainsawWieldingManiac says:

I’d like them to release that quad stack magazine of theirs in any color…

Also, it kills me that they still don’t have any AK furniture.

12. avatarAkatsukami says:

If it’s pink, is it MOE furniture or moe furniture?

13. avatarJSIII says:

My wife wants a colt LE6929 for xmas. When she hears about this no doubt I will be buying some pink magpul accessories too.

14. avatartdiinva says:

I almost bought my wife a pink 22 rifle for Valentines day.

15. avatarDrewR55 says:

I think my wife would shoot me if I suggested swapping the furniture on her AR with the pink MOE stuff. But she does want a range .22 AR in pink so this has possibilities

16. avatarMark says:

I suppose color options are probably a good thing for “popularizing” firearms but I’m not particularly optimistic about the idea of firearms retailers having to keep a Ceracoat kiosk on site so that customers who have settled on caliber, action, make and model can then flip through a sample book to choose how they want their firearm painted. “Would you like that in lime/peach swirl or candy cane?”

17. avatarbontai Joe says:

Pink rifles, ehhh???? I can see the demographic that they are marketing to, but to me, it just looks like a prop from a bad 1960′s spy movie where the female Amazon army is going to overpower all the men…..

18. avatarRich says:

It makes my knees weak.

19. avatarBub says:

do we really need more pink gun stuff?

20. avatargastorgrab says:

Grey and Ghey? (You were all thinking it.)

21. avatarRobb says:

Dang!! I always wanted grey furn. I put all foliage green on mine cuz it looks grey in certain light :P