Listen: Robert Farago on GOA Radio (9/6/2012)

Our glorious leader was on Gun Owners of America radio last night, and thankfully someone recorded it for posterity. You can listen to the whole thing by clucking the banner above, or just clicking this here link. Discussed in this interview include Feinstein’s re-introduction of the Assault Weapons Ban, Bill Frady’s series of articles about being an anti-gunner, and much more. We’ll also pop this on the TTAG podcast for those who are so inclined to download it that way.

comments

1. avatar jwm says:

“our glorious leader.” time for your annual employee evals and payraise negotiations, nick?

1. avatar Nick Leghorn says:

I’m looking for a 100% raise this year.

Then again, when you’re starting with $0…

2. avatar Loyd says:

I skipped over Frady’s posts, but after listening I’m going to have to go look those up now.

3. avatar mikeb302000 says:

I finally made the time to listen to the interview. I found it to be a fascinating mixture of half-truths and fact with a few whoppers thrown in for good measure. Example: disarming the Jews and the Mexicans was responsible for the Holocaust and the Drug Wars in Mexico.

I did enjoy hearing myself talked about. Of course, the argument against my “one strike you’re out rule” seems to depend on the old car comparison.

The GOA radio host’s feigned outrage that I live in Italy was pretty funny as well as Robert’s saying I try to hide that fact by not mentioning it very often.

1. avatar Bill Frady says:

That wasn’t feigned outrage Mike. Just sorta musing verbally about an expat that has voluntarily withdrawn from the US, but feels the need to continually insinuate yourself here. It is too bad you are in Europe or I would invite you on the show, and give you all the expression time you want, but you really are no longer germane to the discussion.

1. avatar Mikeb302000 says:

That’s sure an easy and convenient way to deal with me.

You should expand your horizons a bit. The world is a smaller place today. You have no idea how much time I spend in The States, how much of my family lives there or whether I’ll live there full time myself in the near future.

But none of that matters. My ideas are what they are and to say I’m no longer germane is just a cop-out.

1. avatar jwm says:

no it’s the truth. you’re irrelevent mikeybmumblers. some day you’ll figure that out for yourself, until then i’ll just remind you when needed.