Irresponsible Gun Owner of the Day: Ronnie Wynn

“I really wish more people committing crimes would videotape themselves in the act,” Clark County Sheriff’s Office Sgt. Duncan Hoss said. “It would make my job easier.” That’s what he told oregonlive.com. Unfortunately, not all criminals have room temp IQs like Ronnie Wynn, AKA Ron Gotti. Ronnie’s as gangsta as he wants ta be: he loves cruising with his bitch, blasting some tunes and firing the occasional random .45 round out the window of his ride. Oh, he also likes to post his best work on YouTube . . .

Wynn was already chillin’ in the clink after being arrested for possession of a stolen vehicle, hit and run, driving while suspended in the 3rd degree, residential burglary, two counts of theft of a firearm, theft two, trafficking in stolen property and forgery. Then Sgt. Hoss caught Wynn’s cinematic work on YouTube.

As a result, the list of pending charges tough mofo Ronnie will be dealing with is about to get a little longer. And so will his list of honors. So for exceptional work in a documentary feature, the academy has nominated Ronnie Wynn as our irresponsible gun owner of the day. We’re sure there’s a long list of people Ronnie would like to thank who have helped him get to where he is, but that thank-you speech may have to wait a while. And we’re just fine with that.

36 Responses to Irresponsible Gun Owner of the Day: Ronnie Wynn

1. avatarJosh in GA says:

“Two counts for theft of a firearm”. Well, now we know how he got those sweet gats.

2. avatarJoe Grine says:

Hopefully he will get ass-ramboed in prison.

3. avatarAharon says:

The rap music and shaky camera were too much for me so I stopped watching at 1:52. The vid could be named ‘Welcome to the dark dumb side of Vancouver Washington’.

4. avatarJfoster says:

Proof that some people should not reproduce. I was hoping for an accidental discharge into the nether region. Is that bad?

5. avatarhoppes#9 says:

You can’t buy stupid this pure, it’s a gift.

6. avatarRight! says:

45 years ago Vancouver was a white bread podunk town with some old winos and a few card dens. Clark Co. was a bunch of cow pastures, not even a Mall. People drove 50MPH on the interstate. Then the drugs came in and the county went all Cop-Land

7. avatarJoseph says:

The good news is that neither Ronnie nor his girlfriend ever have to worry about a brain injury.

8. avatarAcepeacemaker says:

That G36 looks like an airsoft to me. What a dork.

9. avataroutwardhound says:

Curious about the criteria for this award. Doesn’t seem like this degenerate should qualify as he was not, it appears, the owner of the guns and is already an idiot.

IGOD serves a useful purpose illustrating the need for constant and consistent safe & responsible use of firearms, but I feel it should be restricted to those who had legitimate possession of the firearm. The misuse of a firearm by criminal does not equate to the mishap caused by an otherwise legitimate gun owner. I read IGOD with an eye to “could I do this, might I unwittingly do something this stupid?” as a means to remind myself to always ALWAYS be safe and remember and apply basic firearm safety. Criminal activity, in my mind, is predicated on stupidity – the definition of criminal requires a degree of idiocy in the individual no matter what his or her mental abilities and therefore to call someone like this thug an idiot is a redundancy regardless of the egregiousness of the misuse of a firearm.

10. avatarThreatt says:

Didn’t you know? Real gangstas wear seatbelts.

11. avatarMotoJB says:

‘effing twat…I hope he gets beat to death in prison. Unbelievable.

12. avatarMark says:

Returned fire is a cure for chronic Sh*t-for-brainz…..

13. avatarAnon says:

Someone is missing their very expensive hk G36 clone SBR. Sucks to lose NFA stuff.

14. avatarLt Dave says:

I love the fact that he plays rap music so you can hear him coming and prepare to deal with him as necessary.

15. avatarjwm says:

prison cells are overflowing with numbnuts like him. they really are this stupid.

16. avatarJacob says:

Should that say “Irresponsible Gun Thief of the Day: Ronnie Wynn”

17. avatarsdog says:

two words,

chemical

castration.

18. avatarDirk Diggler says:

FIXED: Ronnie’s as gangsta as THINKS he wants ta be: ALL TATTED UP, he loves cruising with his FUGLY bitch, blasting some tunes OUT OF HIS CRAPPY OEM STEREO and firing the occasional random .45 round out the window of his PUNK ASS 4 CYLNDER ride SINCE HE CAN’T ROLL IN A REAL V8 SUV LIKE A TRUE GANGSTA!

Ronnie has a purty mouth. The homies are gonna have fun with his skinny ass.

• avatarNapoleon says:

+1 I had a friend living in Vancouver that always said you had to be a lot more concerned about the wannabes than the ‘real’ gangsters…now I understand why.

• avatarpat says:

Truly a POS. Nice face tats to make sure he never becomes anything more than what he appears.

19. avatarGlimmer says:

Gotta love the piney air freshener hanging from the mirror. Mom’s car?

20. avatarGlimmer says:

Oh, wait a minute, I guess this was the one he stole.

21. avatarscrewtech02 says:

Vid was pulled down…..

22. avatarAaron says:

Maybe when he was pointing the gun at himself he should have squeezed the gun a little tighter… darwin award

• avatarbontai Joe says:

I was thinking the same thing, he would have solved a few of society’s problems by blowing off his left hand that he muzzled about a dozen times in that video.

23. avatarWiebelhaus says:

ohhhhh God that hurt my head.