Question of the Day: Can You Carry A Tune to Save Your Life?

[h/t Patrick B.]

comments

1. avatar MotoJB says:

LOL. Funny video. Is it just me or do the rest of you get annoyed seeing/hearing the bad guy rack the slide, only to have the next frame show him holding a gun with a hammer in the “closed/fired” position?? With all the money they spend on professionals to make these shows, you’d think someone responsible for technical directing would make sure the hammer was back. These innacuracies add up in tv and movies, are distracting, and just bother me. Just sayin’.

1. avatar "Dr."Dave says:

Noticed that, too. 1911s dont fire too good when the hammer is forwards.

1. avatar cmd says:

That little bit o trivia made the scene even funnier.
      Thanks!

2. avatar g says:

Nice. Apparently, Sweden, in 1968, would be nice place to vacation… LOL.

“In the tradition of the shocking, factually questionable Mondo Cane, Heaven and Hell was styled as a documentary about Scandinavian sexuality, which provided a thin veneer of respectability for its leering exploration of lesbian nightclubs and meter maids who moonlight as nude models. In the scene where “Viva la Sauna Svedese”—as the song was originally titled—makes its appearance, the camera follows a bevy of statuesque, fur-swaddled blondes as they make their way through the snow to a sauna, then cuts to the same women clad only in carelessly draped towels, giggling as they soak up the heat.”

If he sang “Bohemian Rhapsody,” he would have lived for another six minutes and forty-two seconds.

1. avatar Jeff O. says:

Or how about…

This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend, some people started singing it not knowing what is is and they’ll continue singing it forever just because… (repeat)

1,271,862 bottles of beer on the wall . . . .

1. avatar IndyEric says:

Ha!

3. avatar Vermin says:

In Kansas I can carry a tune concealed if I have a permit or in plain sight without a permit.

4. avatar virtualjohn says:

I can’t find a holster to fit my tune.

5. avatar colby says:

I open carry my tunes on occasion. People tend to give me funny looks when I do.

6. avatar Ben Eli says:

The song keeps going after the chorus…