Is This the First (Almost) Aurora Copycat?

Enzo sends a link to the above and writes:

The story has a lot of fail for the person who was arrested. From the link:

“I am a joker. I’m gonna load my guns and blow everybody up,” the man told his supervisor in a phone conversation earlier this week, officials said.

The suspect was also wearing a T-shirt that said, “Guns don’t kill people. I do,” when taken into custody, according to authorities. “

Even if the guys was just pissed off, maybe there are some things and some T-shirts better left unsaid.

Enzo

comments

1. avatar Sanchanim says:

Stupid is as stupid does…

2. avatar racer88 says:

I chuckled when the article mentions the “arsenal.” Even in the article, it was put in quotes.

20 guns and 400 rounds! Four hundred rounds! OMG! Let’s see… that’s about an hour’s worth of range ammo for me.

3. avatar Silver says:

So, the MSM gives the Aurora shooter celebrity status in their overhyped, hysterical, gun-centric reporting, and politicians then devote their pathetic lives to “doing something!” in the wake of this now famous shooting…

…and they wonder why we get copycats.

The media has indirectly killed and endangered more people than lawful gun owners ever could.

+1!

Some of these homicidal bozos kill to be famous — and the media makes sure that they get their wish. They need each other, the killers and the media, like flies need sh!t.

4. avatar mike0101 says:

It’s idiots like this and the IGOTD that make responsible gun owners look bad. These ass hats are all the gun grabbers see and all they need to fuel there rhetoric.

5. avatar Tom jones says:

Ban assault weapons and any magazine that holds 5 or more

1. avatar jwm says:

ban stupid.

6. avatar BeninMA says:

I saw a CNN interview with someone (FBI?) who said they confiscated “automatic weapons.”

7. avatar Dex says:

they did exactly what they were supposed to do. bravo to law enforcement.

“I am a joker”, not “i am the joker”?

you’re right…you are a joker. hopefully you will just jest people in a federal “pound me in the ass” prison.

8. avatar CircleA says:

Crap, as a Marylander I really hope this doesn’t go to far, we almost are becoming a shall issue state. Oh well, I guess crazy will pop up wherever and whenever it wants.

9. avatar Edwin Herdman says:

Better left unsaid, and unworn, in this case.