Colette Carr – Like I Got A Gun [NSFW]

[HTML1]

The cantankerous Catholic television commentator Bill “I’ll Tell You I’m Going to Give You The Last Word But I Sure As Hell Won’t” O’Reilly opines that popular culture has gone downhill since those idyllic days when priests could bugger altar boys with impunity. That the entertainment industry is degrading America’s youth. And that rap lyrics by gangsta gurus are proof positive that society is sliding down a 10 percent grade towards barbarity. Yeah, well, get off of MY lawn. This 52-year-old white guy reckons pop culture is much healthier than it was when bells had bottoms. Case in point: Ms. Carr’s Aguilera-like ode to getting people to play Simon Sez at the point of a gun (take my clothes off? really?). It’s a charming song that helps promote an effective safe home defense strategy amongst our younger generation. As my daughters used to say, you go girl!

comments

1. avatar LT says:

COMMENT DELETED.

TTAG’s posting policy: no flaming the website, its authors or fellow commentators. If you wish to comment about our editorial stance or style please ping guntruth@me.com. (We can take the heat but I find that comments about the site itself detract from the material.)

2. avatar Wiebelhaus says:

Did she just say “Nigga”?…….wow man.

1. avatar Totenglocke says:

So only blacks are allowed to say certain words? That’s a pretty racist attitude.

2. avatar Henry Bowman says:

I think she said Ninja…

1. avatar soccerdad says:

nice share +1…hadn’t seen that…

1. avatar Adam says:

Ninjer lover!

3. avatar Aharon says:

If I had to choose between rap music and silence, I would go with silence.

4. avatar LyoLya98 says:

I love Colette Carr and her new song is amazing!

5. avatar Joseph says:

I actually listened to about 3 seconds of that…..music?

If this was a tribute to Johann Sebastian Bach, it completely failed.

Or was it Sebelius? Hmm.

7. avatar Charlie says:

“O’Reilly opines that popular culture has gone downhill since those idyllic days when priests could bugger altar boys with impunity.”

Ain’t just the Cath-o-lics…

1. avatar Aharon says:

Charlie,

Thanks for the link about the Orthodox Jewish Community. They certainly don’t want to air their dirty laundry in public. I’m Jewish and the Orthodox are usually even in denial or socialized into being dishonest about those issues in discussion with me. To some of them I’m an outsider. People are people. I suspect that the Hasidic (ultras) are more into being insular and private than the Modern Orthodox. The rabbi fraternity often has way too much muscle control over the people keeping them in a spiritual headlock.

8. avatar virtualjohn says:

I couldn’t understand a thing she said up to the point I couldn’t stand to listen to anymore.

9. avatar miforest says:

as a catholic, there are many reasons to dislike o’rilley, but his belief isn’t one of them. the msm in geneal hates catholics. when is the last time. you saw a priest on film who wasn’t a villian?

other faiths have their issues with kids too.