New James Bond Movie SKYFALL Features Point Shooting

[HTML1]

comments

1. avatar Steven says:

I love bond movies. Daniel Craig is better than Brosnan as a bond character. I have high hopes for this movie, but even if it sucks I’m still going to watch it at least once.

2. avatar JuanCudz says:

The hypocrisy of Hollywood never ceases to amaze me.

1. avatar Totenglocke says:

I know, you have actors who run around screaming that all guns should be banned and anyone who owns a gun is evil, yet they make their millions by using guns to shoot people (albeit, not in real life).

3. avatar Closet Gun Nut says:

I wonder just how many Walther sales have been made over the years from all the positive free exposure they have gained from the Bond series?

I’m betting the answer is: Allot. Honestly, I almost bought a PPK once just because its the coolest 007 icon ever.

1. avatar pastubbs says:

I know right James Bond was the reason I bought my PPKs. Damn you Mister 007.

4. avatar Partially Concealed says:

I’m sure an incredible amount. Also, it sounds like Bond will now carry a PPQ, not that it needs any help to boost sales. The newest movies have really gone overboard with product placement. Bond will now drink Heineken in place of a vodka martini. Tons of bucks there.

1. avatar Aharon says:

Minority Report with Tom Cruise was the worst that I’ve ever seen in advertising numerous products in a very overt way. It really distracted from the film.

1. avatar Phrederick says:

IRobot was really bad at that as well. Though I doubt the move to the PPQ was product placement so much as modernization. Daniel Craig is extremely anti-gun, though he’s perfectly happy to play a loose-cannon, trigger-happy government agent if it means someone actually hiring him for a movie.

5. avatar Aharon says:

DC did a political propaganda commercial dressed in drag (wig, makeup, dress, heels, etc) in support of feminist criticizing men for not being more supportive or embracing of feminist values. Judy Dame was the womyn’s voice in the background controlling Craig like a puppet. I’ll watch the next Bond film on DVD or skip it since I’m not going to pay for it in a theater.

6. avatar foxtrot says:

did i miss the point shooting scene?

1. avatar Michael B. says:

1. avatar Jwhite says:

didnt see it

Loved Casino Royale, hated the Quantum of Sol’s Ass. And Craig is a major gun hater.

8. avatar brigo50 says:

Was short and boring with a climax that never came.

1. avatar Chas says:

That’s what she said!!!

9. avatar Darren says:

Point shooting a PPK? Sure. The main point is to make people think they are being shot at, the .32 ACP is perfect for that role as it does make noise. People might even notice they’ve been shot if you happen to hit them.

I passed on the PPK because of the 20lb DA trigger pull. No thanks.

10. avatar Aharon says:

Perhaps ‘part’ of the reason DC is so anti-gun is that it is PC to be so in his homeland of GB. As I wrote above he is also a male feminist which it is also fashionable to be in his country. Then again, maybe those values are really his and he’s not just promoting himself.