You Choose the Blog

I’ve had a pretty good run today at the NRA Annual Meeting.  Met some great folks, had some laughs, abused me some fellow bloggers.  Still, I can’t help but feel like I should give something back. . .

Go check out the NRA Annual Meeting list of exhibitors.  See anything you are interested in?  Have a question for a vendor?  Post your suggestions in the comments and I will do my best to get at least two questions answered.

comments

1. avatar daniel says:

FNH-USA: when to expect FNS compact
    Remington: eta of magpul 870

1. avatar Tim McNabb says:

FNH-USA: when to expect FNS compact

Answer here, partner

2. avatar Texas Deputy says:

RUGER: Any near term plans for an LC40 and/or a stainless LC9?
    Any near term plans for an SR1911 in Commander or Officer size?
    Any near term plans for an SR45 and SR45C?

DeSANTIS (holster maker): When will you have the long rumored improved belt clips (maybe a “C” clip?) for your tuckable series of holsters?

TAURUS: When are you going to start selling your already existing, currently produced long guns in the US?

WINDHAM: They have an interesting and short company history – get some of their AR clones for T&E

WILLIAMS GUNSIGHT – Will they be coming out with an improved adjustable Firesight for semi auto pistols? It needs a much lower front sight, and a larger lightpipe on the rear adjustable sight.

1. avatar Chotch says:

But seriously Any near term plans for an SR1911 in Commander or Officer size?

2. avatar Tim McNabb says:

Answered Here

3. avatar bontai Joe says:

CZ USA, will they ever bring back the Dan Wesson revolvers?

1. avatar Chaz says:

Gallery of Guns lists a Dan Wesson model 715, 6″, stainless, 357 Mag: MSRP $1168 (but out of stock).

4. avatar borekfk says:

Chiappa: Any chance on toning down the huge logos and model names/numbers on the slides of the 1911-22 and M9-22 pistols?

Colt: With the current popularity of .22 LR pistols, any chance on bringin back the Woodsman line?

Henry RAC: Any chance on the Acu-Bolt getting a wood stock? And have the numerous reports of problems with the Pump Action been fixed?

1. avatar I_Like_Pie says:

S&W – Any more revolvers without the stupid internal lock?

ogg

2. avatar TTACer says:

Chiappa: Any chance on redeeming your lost credibility with folks like me who wrap my revolver and [my] head in aluminum foil, curl in a ball and watch reruns of Mel Gibson’s 1997 film, Conspiracy Theory?

3. avatar Aharon says:

Thanks for tipping me off about the potential problems with the pump .22 by Henry.

4. avatar Pascal says:

+1 On the Henry. People on various forums have said that a redesign was due for the pump and there are plenty of threads with problems with the pump. Henry has been fixing them but also offering to replace them with a level gun so would be nice to know aht is going on

5. avatar Elliotte says:

Springfield – When is TTAG getting an XDS for review? And when are the 9mm and .40 versions coming? (I know they said sometime this yet, was looking for a little more detail)

6. avatar C. Walther says:

BERETTA: When will the Nano in .40 come out?

RUGER: How soon can you rip off the KSG?
    (Then once they stop laughing…)

Follow-up Question: How soon can you make a Mini-
    14 chambered in 5.45×39?

I’m actually serious about that last one.

7. avatar Steve says:

Remington/Marlin:

When will it be safe to buy a marlin lever action rifle again? (with the expectation that it won’t need any trips back to them before it works like it’s supposed to. Or at all.)

1. avatar Greg in Allston says:

+1000

2. avatar Tom says:

It would be nice if Remington started making quality guns like they did in the 1960s. I still think the older Remingtons in the used corner of gun shops are better than some of the crap they have now.

3. avatar J in Ga says:

Yes, please ask them if they’re ever going to make a decent lever action again.

8. avatar Southernmutt says:

everyone in the 6.8 community is in an uproar over some photos showing LWRC’s proprietary AR lower (longer mag well) some sort of PMAG for said lower and 6.8 headstamps marked ‘FC’… just sayin’

9. avatar Southernmutt says:

everyone in the 6.8 community is in a frenzy over some photos showing LWRC’s proprietary AR lower some sort of PMAG for said lower and 6.8 headstamps marked ‘FC’… just sayin’

10. avatar counihan says:

Alexander Arms: I love their side charger AR upper. Any chance of them doing a forward charging system similar to a SCAR or a non-reciprocating side charger based on their current model?

Springfield: A double stack outfitted similar to a TRP please! Also, any chance of Springer getting into the AR game?

1. avatar Greg in Allston says:

“Smith: We’ve all heard the rumors about the internal locks being phased out. When is this going to happen?”

+1. Wouldn’t that be nice?

1. avatar Tom says:

Yeah, I actually love S & W revolvers. I have not heard the best things of the locks.

11. avatar Sanchanim says:

Ok here is just a thought.
    I am left handed, and finding a descent budget friendly rifle for deer etc is not as easy as one would imagine. I know Savage has a few, but most other companies carry right handed only, until you get to their higher end lines.
    Anyone planning on producing 308, 270, 30-06 rifles in lefty that are sub $900?
    Pistols these days seem to be ambidextrous for controls and most of us have gotten used to hot rounds getting caught in out safety glasses. 🙂
    CZ-USA 550 just the wood work on the stock makes me drool.

12. avatar APBTFan says:

Springfield: How about an XD in 10mm Auto? I’d buy one in a heartbeat. Neither the Witness nor the G20 quite do it for me.