Incendiary Image of the Day: You’re A Native New Yorker Edition

comments

1. avatar jkp says:

I’m more interested in the article about Ben Roethlisberger, in the right column

2. avatar Qajaqon says:

Incendiary History of the Day:

On April 19th, 1775 the Battle of Lexington accured leading to the Siege of Boston and the beginning of The American Revolutionary War. The beginning of our fight to be free. A fight we still must wage, everyday, for everyone on this planet.

John Adams: “The die was cast, the Rubicon has been crossed.”

George Washington: “the once-happy and peaceful plains of america are either to be drenched in blood or inhabited by slaves. Sad alternative! But can a virtuous man hesitate in his choice?”

1. avatar SkyMan77 says:

“The choice we have today is continue to fight to be free, or fade to slaves of false fears.” +1 >>> Thank you

3. avatar Spead Eagle says:

Wow, a drawing of St. Twayvahn…

4. avatar Tom says:

Skittles would make this even more scarier.

5. avatar Silver says:

Certainly living up the logic, rationality, and intelligence of the average New Yorker. The only thing more lacking in them than those traits is their morality.

1. avatar Mides says:

Dude, I am not a New Yorker, but you just pre-judged over 6 million people in one SHOT!

FLAME DELETED

1. avatar Silver says:

Uh huh. I traveled to NYC almost every day for many years. I speak from experience.

I don’t have to meet all 6 million to know the general truth about them. Heck, you can tell off the bat simply by who the majority have elected into office (Bloomberg). Are there New Yorkers who aren’t like that generalization? I’m sure. After all, generalizations are only general. But, frankly, after being exposed to the city for so long and listening to their own generalizations and pre-judgments, I’m fine returning the favor from a place of experience.