Celebrate Good Times C’mon!

[h/t Bryan]

comments

1. avatar Derek says:

My uncle once made the mistake of inviting some Armenian immigrant friends of his to my cousins wedding… homemade vodka/moonshine and handguns… good times 😈

2. avatar Joel says:

Jealous? I’m not jealous…. now, if you’ll excuse me, I’ll be over in the corner crying on a copy of the Constitution.

3. avatar Joel says:

Jealous? I ain’t jealous…. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’ll be over in the corner crying on a copy of the Constitution.

4. avatar mike0101 says:

Holy ass hat. It wouldn’t be fun to be down range that day.

5. avatar "Dr." Dave says:

That is so awesome and awfull at the same time.

6. avatar Accur81 says:

Massively scary and unsafe, a violation of most of the safety rules I can imagine.
    (Unless he was shooting blanks, which I doubt.)

I don’t see how our country would be improved one iota by such idiocy.

7. avatar Josh says:

Chechnyan blood from my mother’s side… they really do celebrate pretty much every event with gunfire over there, although the use of the full-auto was just being a show off…
    Surprisingly enough, they have quite a few deaths attributed to stray bullets there… yet they talk about it like its something that can’t be prevented, like being struck by lightning or something. “He was killed by a stray bullet, so sad… oh well, lets get drunk after the funeral and fire some rounds off in the air.”

8. avatar bontai Joe says:

And this guy ISN’T the irresponcible gun owner of the day?

9. avatar GS650G says:

This is terrible, no eye or ear protection. What was he thinking?

10. avatar sdog says:

would be pretty cool, if there were not terrified children in the immediate vicinity.