Book of the Day: “From My Cold Dead Paws: Cats and the Guns They Love”

The logic here is flawless. “People like guns, and people like cats, so pictures of cats WITH guns will sell like hotcakes!” And at $13 it’s in that “impulse buy” range that makes me want to stock up for Christmas. What I’m wondering is why no one brought this to my attention sooner. Amazon link.

comments

1. avatar CarlosT says:

I can haz gun plz nao plz?

2. avatar BLAMMO says:

“People like guns, and people like cats, …

People like dogs better.

(Flame away.)

My cats like dogs. I think that my felines look upon canines as ugly, ungainly, loud, mentally defective cats and take pity on them, but still, they like dogs.

4. avatar Roadrunner says:

Cartoon roosters, stuffed elephants, pretty girls, and little old ladies all look extra cute with guns. Why not kitties?

5. avatar Aharon says:

I used to go to a masseuse in Portland. She was liberal, anti-gun, a cat lover, and into magic potions. I am going to forward her a link to this book.

1. avatar APBTFan says:

In my experience those are some of the best masseuses. They are so loving in what they do. Burning smudge, funky oils – I don’t care, they rock.

1. avatar Aharon says:

She also had nice tattoos and piercings. Yeah, she was a hottie. I think she could have made a lot more money providing Tantra than massage. Maybe she did it as a side business…

6. avatar Kevin M says:

I love dogs, but dogs are always “accidently” shooting their masters while hunting, so I’m gonna go with cats mixing with guns better. SSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

7. avatar bontai Joe says:

I like cats, Cats are natural hunters, Hunting requires guns. But cats and guns together is a stretch. My cat manages to bring home its prey to my front porch just fine with what nature provided her. I think if she had a gun and could use it. the whole neighborhood would be shot up. She has poor impulse control. WTF am I talking about! Seriously its a cute book and I know a couple of cat lovers that would enjoy this.

8. avatar NeonCat says:

According to Amazon, this book was published 2 years ago today. Happy Birthday!

9. avatar MOG says:

The pecking order in my house is: GF, cat, dog, and then me. I get no respect.