Thursday PM Strategy Meeting

The crack TTAG strike team assembled the night before the Convention to discuss all the important strategies and tactics for the weekend. Your humble scrivener selflessly volunteered to take on for the team and cover the Booth Babe *ahem* Highly Skilled Product Demonstrators of the Female Variety in addition to political items, especially of the weasel-wording compromise-monkey variety. . . .

Not, of course that I expect any of that sort of behavior from the hard-line, take no prisoners, never give an inch, crack lobbyists of the N.R.A., but if it *does* show up anywhere, the AI can count on me to expose it.

comments

1. avatar Mikeb302000 says:

Did you guys all bring guns to St. Louis? Are you leaving them in the hotel while attending the convention? I’m sure you’ll be writing about that and lots else. I’m looking forward to it.

1. avatar Wade says:

Do you not have a job? It seems that all you have to do all day is make feeble attempts at starting arguments…

1. avatar RuffRidr says:

He seems to try and stir up controversy with every post. My biggest wish for this blog is that it institute an ignore feature that makes it so you can never see selected comment authors.

2. avatar MadDawg J says:

Isn’t that why Hotels have safes in the room?

3. avatar Mike Taylor says:

Oh for the leisure of a troll…
      Shouldn’t you be in custody already?

4. avatar Matt in FL says:

Actually, and I know pigs are getting sore shoulders just thinking about me defending Mike, but his question is a valid one. I would assume some of you came to town tooled up, because “every day on, no days off” is not just a cute saying. How do you handle it? I’ve always heard that hotel room safes are notoriously not-safe.

I am both surprised and not that the NRA convention center is gun free. I’m surprised because it’s the NRA and all that attends that, but I’m not surprised because of the attached trade show. They want to make damn sure that each and every firearm on the tradeshow floor is empty and safe. They couldn’t do that if they allowed carry weapons. If you doubt that, I challenge you to find a gun store anywhere around that doesn’t have at least one bullet embedded in it somewhere, not on the range, that came from an “unloaded” gun.

I’ll have a couple of glasses of strategy tonight in your honor.

1. avatar Sanchanim says:

3. avatar Anthony Meruelo says:

Strategically strategizing strategies.

4. avatar Steve says:

Is Leghorn too young to drink?…

1. avatar Nick Leghorn says: