No Gun In Her Pants, One In Her Bra

Her Flashbang Bra Holster that is. Video after break . . .

[HTML1]

comments

1. avatar Tim says:

B-jebus, even as a guy I wouldn’t like the idea of a pistol barrel pointed at a teat. There’s gotta be a better way…

But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your boobs clean off, you’ve got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punky?

1. avatar Shawn says:

Best comment on TTAG ever! Lmfao

3. avatar mikeb302000 says:

That was cute the way she pointed the gun right at you. When it comes to supporting each other, you turn a blind eye to anything, don’t you?

1. avatar supton says:

I’m look at the 6 second mark, and I’m not seeing light into the barrel–meaning, it’s plugged somehow. Oddly though the cylinder appears to have charging holes.

Yeah, it’d be better if it was a “blue” gun, but I’m 99% sure this is dummy gun. And 99.99% sure since this looks like it was being done in some sort of convention, where it’s highly likely no real gun could be used for this.

1. avatar twency says:

Agreed, I had a brief moment of “WHAT?!” reaction, but then immediately realized the barrel was plugged (or simply a solid dummy barrel). I would hope she made that clear before pointing it at the subject, but this doesn’t appear to be a safety violation.

She was pointing two things, and neither of them was a gun.

3. avatar Bruce W. Krafft says:

Indeed it was not a gun; it was a solid chunk of either plastic or (more likely) pot metal.

You see mike, most of us are not idiots.

1. avatar mikeb302000 says:

Bruce, you forgot only idiots point replica guns at people.

4. avatar GS650G says:

Hey mike, time to get new glasses.

4. avatar KWAL says:

Less dangerous than the increasingly popular appendix carry.

5. avatar dave says:

Now there is simply no excuse not to make my idea of the hat holster.

6. avatar bontai Joe says:

Kinda requires the lady to be well endowed to hide the gun, but she manages to make it work fine.

1. avatar g says:

I was thinking the same thing. A-cup sized women are gonna have a tough time making use of this product… though for the more *ahem* bountiful *ahem* women out there, I bet you could hide a pretty large (full size) handgun using one of these.