Jake Zweig on His Top Shot Departure: Meh

The History Channel is re-running Top Shot. They’re up to the episode where Jake Zweig quits the show. TTAG’s getting slammed with traffic as viewers wonder WTF and hit the ‘net. So I emailed Jake and asked him if he had anything to add now that his Non-Disclosure Agreement has expired. “It’s just TV man,” Jake emailed. “Just TV.” So now you know. For more info type “Zweig” into the TTAG search bar. Here’s some of the highlights of our coverage:

Is Top Shot’s Jake Zweig Really an Ex-Navy SEAL?
Top Shot’s Phil Morden: Jake Zweig’s Gun Sucked. So What?
Top Shot: Night of the Long Knives
Gun Tweet of the Day: The Real Reason Jake Zweig Left Top Shot

comments

1. avatar JOE MATAFOME says:

“JAKE THE JERK” I didn’t like this fool from the start and I was thrilled to see him for what he really is “A QUITTER”. When the going got tough, he cried like a little baby(I was going to say little girl, but they’re more mature than this fool) and ran home to his mother.

What is “Top Shot?”

1. avatar CarlosT says:

“Big Brother with Guns”

3. avatar Frank says:

I didn’t like him during the season. I question weather or not he is actually a seal. His attitude was to poor to be in that great organization. However it did make for good TV. 🙂

4. avatar APBTFan says:

I watched the first two episodes and couldn’t stand the whole “real world” schtick between the shooting. I haven’t tuned in since. I couldn’t give a rat’s fat ass how they get along behind the scenes. If I wanted that kind of mind numbing crap I’d watch MTV’ programming. Something called “Top Shot” should have nothing but shooting. A more apt title would be something along the lines of “Pissy Twats That Sometimes Shoot Guns”.

The show I’ve enjoyed lately is “Triggers: Guns That Changed The World”. Decent production, decent evaluation of weapons systems and Mr. Willis is a good host.

5. avatar Al says:

Just another a-hole with a sh!tty attitude that thinks he’s better than everyone else. Precisely why they picked him to be on the show, they knew he would cause trouble, and “excitement”…….

6. avatar bob says:

Its on history channel not discovery

1. avatar Robert Farago says:

I knew that! Text amended.

7. avatar Jerk Jiggler says:

Didn’t we beat this one to death already?

8. avatar INGGYMED says:

What, no racist comments yet?

I’m disappointed in you, TTAG. You used to be cool.