What’s Wrong With This Picture: Field Stripping. A Tec-9

[HTML1]

comments

1. avatar Kuli1911 says:

I love the control of both their trigger fingers. The camera man puts his finger in the shot and don’t get me started on the girl. Field strip step one: place finger on trigger. Edited for typo.

2. avatar Matt in FL says:

What was the point of this post?

The video was not just a little creepy. I’m not sure what was worse, the obvious feeble attempt at cheesecake, or doing everything in slow motion and silently, like you’re trying to not wake the baby…

Honestly, I’d have stopped it about 35 seconds in, when she demonstrated a lack of basic skill with the screwdriver (which I’m pretty sure isn’t the right tool for pushing that pin out) and probably scratched the side of the receiver, but I let it play on solely out of morbid curiosity.

Again, why?

1. avatar Moonshine7102 says:

“What was the point of this post?”
      —–
      Bewbs. Duh. 😉 It was comical to see her handle every part as if it were made of solidified nitroglycerin, though.

1. avatar Matt in FL says:

Just to be clear, I understood the point was bewbs. 🙂 I just found the whole thing so painful and forced that it removed any titillation value. (See what I did there?)

1. avatar Moonshine7102 says:

+10 internets. I do see what you did there.

2. avatar Dirk Diggler says:

I have an urge to suckle. only thing that would be better, since it is valentine’s day, is if she wore a red lace bra and her matching red thong showed just a hint over the camo pants.

3. avatar Caleb says:

Honestly, that has got to be the weirdest gun video I’ve seen in a while. The whole “help me, I’m a prisoner in this nerd’s basement” look on the woman’s face made it impossible to watch.

1. Yeah. I’m pretty sure there was a cuff and chain around her ankle tethering her to the guy’s water heater. I couldn’t get through the whole thing.

1. avatar Matt Gregg says:

You don’t have a girl chained to your water heater?

Nah I’ve gotta agree that did feel a little creepy watching that video.

4. avatar Skyler says:

Eyehandy.com does it much better with the glock.

1. avatar Robert Farago says:

We’ve already blogged that. Worth a second look though . . .

2. avatar Matt in FL says:

What absolutely slays me is that she’s dead serious through the whole thing, and then lets out just a hint of a smile at the very end, right before she pulls the trigger.

If you miss it, I recommend starting over at the beginning of the video, to get the full effect.

5. avatar Robert Farago says:

Sorry, I forgot to put the “What’s Wrong with this Picture” in the headline. Amended.

1. avatar Matt in FL says:

Ah, that makes much more sense now.

6. avatar Derry M says:

Okay. THAT was creepy! Thanks for the link to Eyehandy.com. It was a good antidote for the Tec-9 video.

7. avatar bontai Joe says:

I’m glad that I’m not the only one that got a seriously creepy vibe off of this. She really had that POW look in her eyes as she went thru the motions.

8. avatar Aragorn says:

Take that finger off the trigger.
    I get a kick out of the complaining because the woman did not speak.
    That is the ideal woman.

1. avatar Dirk Diggler says:

+1 silence is golden

What’s really wrong with the picture? Black bra under the white top and those fugly camo pants? Puh-leez. Call the fashion police. Now.

Carson Kressley would have a stroke.

1. avatar DonWorsham says:

agreed, no camo, please.

10. avatar Aharon says:

I think that I can hear the cameraman doing deep breathing in the background.
    She should not be wearing a black bra under her white top.

11. avatar DaveM says:

Noticed the black bra, didn’t notice the pants.
    Guess I will have to watch it a few more times and see if I notice her pants.
    Can you wear out the play button on a video ?

12. avatar Tom says:

There is a gun in the video? I did not notice!

13. avatar Ropingdown says:

There were hands in the picture?