The perfect onesie for the baby in a pro-gun household.

Here’s something for that next baby shower – a perfect outfit for the little nipper in your life, and simultaneously, a way for you to assert your manhood, should there be any doubt. [NOTE: If the milkman shows up at the baby shower with this in a gift box, your mom-to-be got some ‘splainin’ to do…]

comments

1. avatar Buuurr says:

Dude! Does this come in 24 months?

1. avatar Brad Kozak says:

I dunno – click on the pic – it links to their site.

2. lol, that’s awesome.

3. avatar Whiskey Tango says:

i’m holding my little pro gunner as I read. Going to have to make a purchase.

4. avatar bontai Joe says:

COOL!

5. avatar Alex says:

A friend just had a baby. Perfect gift! Ordered. Thanks!

6. avatar Tim Tritt says:

You know, ESPN has been firing and suspending people for using language similar to yours (nipper). As a man married to a Japanese woman, I don’t take offense because I understand where your heart and intent are. (man I hate ending a sentence with a “be” verb.

1. avatar Brad Kozak says:

Feh. Where I grew up, “nipper” was always preceded by the word “little.” There was no racial component to it at all. Hell, even Stevie Wonder did a song about “nappy-headed” – which would likely get you shot, if you’re white and used it in the wrong place/wrong time.

When my dad (who grew up in Chicago) moved to Shreveport, LA, they went to an Italian restaurant, where my mom (a Louisiana native) ordered a “Wop salad.” My dad came unglued. He said to her, “DON’T SAY THAT IN HERE! DO YOU WANNA GET GROUND GLASS IN YOUR FOOD?” She smiled, and pointed to the menu – where “Wop salad” was listed. Even better, the place was reputed to be a hangout of Carlos Marcello – the Wise Guy Don for the Gulf Coast.

I suppose it’s all how you look at it.

1. avatar Tim Tritt says:

I should have put a smiley in there, or something… It was really directed at the lunatics in ESPN and the whole Jeremy Lin incident – your article just provided the impetus.

1. avatar Brad Kozak says:

Not to worry. I know you well enough to know that you had your tongue firmly planted in your cheek.

Unlike where ESPN plants theirs.

7. avatar Rich Keagy says:

Wasn’t Edison’s dog (pit bull?) named ‘The Little Nipper’?
    It’s his dog on the record labels with a caption ‘His master’s
    voice”.
    The dog has his head cocked as he looks at an old Victrola
    playing his owner saying something.