Top Shot Season 4 Marksmen Announced

History Channel just announced the lineup for Season 4 of Top Shot. Check it out at this here link and let us know who your pick is for this season’s winner in the comments below.

comments

1. avatar O.N. says:

One of the middle aged White guys with close cropped hair.

2. avatar Mr. Lion says:

The hottie female MP. Just ‘cuz I’d rather watch her for a season.

3. avatar Whiskey Tango says:

I hope they get rid of the whole “drama” aspect of the show and concentrate on the actual competition.

1. avatar Ken says:

Ain’t gonnna happen. It will probably be worse. Most of the comments I’ve ever seen about the show have been about the personality conflicts. I’ll be surprised if they don’t have a fistfight this season. That’s what all of these “reality shows” are about.

4. avatar pair-o-dee says:

No more ferris wheel shooting platforms!

5. avatar Zach says:

Since Season 2 I’ve always pull for the vets covered in tattoos (Ashley S2, Chris S3)– but they seemed to have missed filling that character this year, so I guess I’m going to actually decide based on their actions…

6. avatar GUNSnDONUTS says:

PLEASE- nothing but firearms! No axes, darts, knives, spitballs…..

Since the postings from Ashley this show has lost all credibility.

7. avatar CarlosT says:

I lost interest in season 2 when the elimination range carried over into the merge. That took away the best thing about Top Shot, which was that the winner got there by actually being the best shooter. After that, it became just another standard reality show popularity contest.

8. avatar Amsdorf says:

No doubt about it, Michelle Viscusi. She seems to be locked and loaded.

If she carries a 1911, then she must be cocked and locked.

9. avatar frankgon4 says:

Not a fan. I wish it was about actual competition. Seems to be more drama based. I watched most of Season 1 and gave up on it.

10. avatar Chicken Fat says:

I just clicked on the chix. Tits & tats. Why am I not surprised? That show is kind of stupid.

11. avatar caleb says:

I’m pulling for Craig Buckland, he’s one of very few accomplished shooters on this season. That also means he’s probably going to get bodybagged by some silly rock tossing nonsense.

1. avatar CarlosT says:

“Bodybagged”? Were you reaching for sandbagged?

12. avatar Matt in FL says:

With the knowledge I’ve gained from Ashley’s posts, and the fact that we know it is “edited for dramatic effect” and more about drama than shooting, I’m just not interested in wading through the bullshit to get to the cool guns anymore.

For pete’s sake, the bullet you see hitting the target has about an 80% chance of NOT being the bullet you saw that particular competitor fire at that target.

This is basically General Hospital with guns at this point, and is a complete waste of time.

This is basically General Hospital with guns

Classic!

13. avatar Tom says:

Dumb show. I do like some of the old guns they are forced to use at times though.

14. avatar Steve says:

Every one of the guys looks like he’s constipated, angry, and incapable of having fun at anything except stomping on small animals.

The token hot chick on the other hand…..

The real shark jump will occur with “Lingerie Tactical Shootout, tonight on the History Channel!”

15. avatar Wade says:

Augie Malekovich and Tim Trefren. Not sure why, but they stand out the most to me.

1. avatar amalekovich says:

Wade,

Not sure who you are but thanks for the support. I hope you enjoy watching this season.

Augie

16. avatar zak b says:

Well at the very lest it took me a full 30 seconds to recognize the gun Craig is holding in his pic. And one of the other guys looks to be holding an STG 44. I’ll call that an improvement.

1. avatar Joe says:

Thats a Mauser Kar 43 scoped in 8x57IS used on the eastern front by german sharpshooters mostly. Chris’s Scorpion will be fun, too; I shot one of these once. And yep you are right, ist a MP44.It would be a good thing if they actually shot the guns they show in the lineup. would have liked to see that Dragunov in S3. And they were showing that russian RPD on the trailers for like 3 seasons now, what about controlling a gun on full auto (ok we had the Thompson). But honestly guys (and gals) what is it with you americans and drama?

17. avatar frappe33 says:

Colin Gallagher looks like Jim Norton. If his comedic timing is as good I’ll root for him. Is Michelle Viscusi holding a blunderbuss? Possibly a tie-in with Pawn Stars?