New from LAR Grizzly Firearms: AR-10 with Charging Handles

Grizzly Firearms is here showing off their latest rifles, a bunch of AR-10s in .308, .260 and .243. But what made them really stand out was the bolt carrier mounted charging handles. According to the reps the added weight moving back and forth doesn’t really move the gun left or right, but somehow I think I’d rather reserve judgement for myself. The rifles come with a 20 MoA tilt to the rail and a 22″ 1:20 stainless steel medium bull barrel.

comments

1. avatar Tom says:

So are these rifles gas piston or impingement? I actually like a real charging handle and I like that these are available in .243.

2. avatar Pat says:

A very misinformed writer. Sorry that the facts are wrong and did not do the homework.

1. avatar Robert Farago says:

Please be more specific.

1. avatar Pat says:

Only one company makes the AR-10 rifle, and I know the author has written articles about them also.

And a rifle with a 1:20 twist rate? really?

The .260 usually uses a 1:8 and the .243 uses a 1:10.

3. avatar a2820660 says:

I’ve said that least 2820660 times. SCK was here

4. avatar Patience Giorgini says:

Awesome share. I’m really going to try to apply this methodology to my own site about instant decisions credit cards information and advice.

5. avatar google TV says:

Do you think Android tablet is too big, maybe you will like this(MK802 Android 4.0 Mini Pc): it just like a USB stick drive, but built-in Android OS inside. It has a HDMI port and a mini USB prot, connect it with your TV|

6. avatar katalog says:

I simply had to appreciate you yet again. I do not know the things I could possibly have worked on in the absence of the type of creative concepts documented by you over such a problem. It absolutely was the intimidating matter for me, however , looking at the skilled form you processed it took me to leap with gladness. I am just thankful for the guidance and even hope that you really know what a powerful job your are doing instructing most people through the use of a web site. I’m certain you haven’t got to know all of us.