Self-Defense Tip: Don’t Shoot While Standing on a Moving Motorcycle

[HTML1]

Unless you have to.

comments

1. avatar Tyler Kee says:

Please don’t make me replicate this stunt for an article.

2. avatar Henry Bowman says:

That’s good, clean fun right there!

3. avatar Tom says:

Sons of Anarchy!

4. avatar sdog says:

i don;t know what part of this act is more psychotic, it seems this guy has little regard for is own well being.

5. avatar "Dr."Dave says:

Makes me fondly remember my time in the middle east. >.<

6. avatar Joe nobody says:

Haji special forces. Nuff said

7. avatar NR says:

Come on, guys. Never, ever, criticize a guy’s shooting technique unless you see his groups.

1. avatar NR says:

This guy is so awesome, I bet those rounds made one ragged hole in the paper.

. . . somewhere.

8. avatar Aharon says:

I was waiting for him to lose control while firing and to accidentally shoot the cameraman. His two-wheeler seemed to travel really fire while following a straight line and not eventually tip over. I own a 150cc automatic small scooter. What he was able to do or what that two wheeler did by staying up was weird.

So that’s the new California Concealed Carry Qualification Course. Interesting.

10. avatar Mr. Lion says:

Well, they don’t call it the LA freeway horn for nothing.

11. avatar Tim McNabb says:

I am delighted to learn that there are crazy ass rednecks in the Middle East too.

1. avatar Pete says:

Or crazy ass skateboarders? “Charmingly eccentric scooter/shooter enthusiast”.

12. avatar killer99 says:

And I thought Haji didn’t surf.

13. avatar AznMike says:

But…but…JCVD did it in Hard Target so it is obviously a legit way to fire a handgun.

14. avatar Barstow Cowboy says:

They were talking about whether or not the Cowboys would win this Sunday. He said,”ALLAH I hope the Cowboys win this weekend!”

15. avatar Don Curton says:

We use to do crazy stunts like that way back when, too (without the gun, but damn we would have if we could have!). Bicycles, motorcycles, those “banned” three-wheelers, old tractors, old trucks, you name it. I recall archery practice while standing on the hood of a ’65 dodge running through the field at speed. Or running up and down the street in front of our house standing up on the back of a small honda.

And I’d shit myself silly if I saw my kids doing the same thing. It’s a statement of our culture that my parents would take pictures of us kids doing crap like that yet today neighbors would call child protective services if they saw our kids doing that. We have mandatory helmet laws for kids on tricycles for pete sake. Kim DuToit had an excellent post years back on the acceptance of “risk of death” in our culture versus others, what with him having grown up in Africa. Maybe we’re just too over-protective now.

Given the high regard I feel for my neighbor’s kids, I’d tell the little bastards to go faster.