Travis Haley Producing Training Video for the AK-47

Travis Haley of Magpul Dynamics fame recently split off to form his own training company, leaving Chris Costa (who also recently left) behind. Today comes word that Travis will be releasing a training video dedicated to the AK-47 called “Make Ready with Travis Haley: Adaptive Kalash.” It looks to be done in the same vein as the Magpul Dynamics videos, but without the other half of the dynamic duo present. It looks nifty, but rest assured we’ll be trying to secure a copy to check whether its really worth your greenbacks.

comments

1. avatar frankgon4 says:

I look forward to your review of this video. I am interested in AK training. I would like to view the video and practice a bit and then go take a hands on class rather than go cold turkey into a class.

2. avatar sdog says:

i second frankgon, this looks like a potential buy for me. It would be an interesting comparison between this and Gabe Suarez’s ” kalashnikov rifle gunfighting” dvd series.

3. avatar GUNSnDONUTS says:

…kinda want…

4. avatar Drew says:

Wow, I never realized what a huge guy Haley is. It looks like he can manipulate the safety with his frigging trigger finger. I have to break my grip and sweep to run an AK. He makes it look like a toy.

1. avatar Scott says:

If you watch closely you’ll see that he did break his grip actually. I hope this video has some insightful techniques for manipulating an AK and it’s not just fluff. I’m anxious for a review!

5. avatar Henry Bowman says:

What is up with the extremely awkward reload?

6. avatar Gabba says:

oooh! oooh! oooh! He said the gun was responsible for all those deaths. Cast him out! Boycott him!

7. avatar Daniel says:

Excellent video, some mythbreaking of AK bullshit being spread by AR fanboys and keyboard warriors. If you are serious about the AK platform, do yourself a favour and watch this. Simple, very little tacticool stuff, just solid instruction. His carbine dvd is also well worth it.