FPS Russia Jumps the Shark

[HTML1]

I especially like the bit where our faux Slavic friend cuts the pepper spray package with a large folding knife, drawing the blade towards his wedding tackle. I’m telling you folks: it’s only a matter of time before FPS takes himself out of the gene pool. Meanwhile, yes, that’s a Fonzie zombie giving FPS a big thumbs-up from a ghost bike flying across FPS’ reproductive swimming hole. Heyyyyyyyyy.

comments

1. avatar HAVEGUN says:

Jumped the Shark?
    In the sense it is a low point, but somehow I think Kyle will be entertaining us for quite a while to come.

1. avatar I_Like_Pie says:

Yeah…I don’t think Farago grew up on a farm.

It seems now to be a personal grudge rather than a general concern for the guy’s well being. I almost believe now that if FPS gets injured in any way (car wreck, paper cut, whatever) Farago will swoop down like a gun safety comic book hero to take credit somehow.

Everyone – Raise your hand if you did much worse things than FPS when you were a wee one and are lucky to be alive.

1. avatar Gregg says:

Damn it, dropped my M1 bayonet while raising my hand just now
        But I wasn’t faking a Russian accent so this doesn’t count against me

2. avatar Chris Dumm says:

My hand is sheepishly raised, but FPS’ problem is that he’s not learning from experience and taking fewer risks. He’a getting more reckless as he gets older, and the odds are going to catch up to him someday. Someday soon? Who knows…

1. avatar KYgunner says:

When it finally does bite him in the ass, I bet the ensuing YouTube video gets more hits than the Steve Erwin stingray incident.

2. avatar Chris Dumm says:

Now that I watch this again (with some discomfort) I think FPS has invented an entirely new category of sick fetish videos: the Less-Than-Lethal snuff movie.

3. avatar garynyer says:

i thought you were suppose to fire rubber buck shot at the ground so it ricchoected(sp) and hit the targets legs? myth? fact?

1. avatar Here Iam says:

Before rubber bullets, birdshot was aimed at the ground and bounced into the crowd.

4. avatar Matt in AZ says:

Looks like that dude is wearing soft body armor when he’s hit with the rubber buckshot. If true, then that was kinda sorta smart. They should of had two more “guest stars” and hit him all at once, THAT would be epic.

I can’t wait to see what FPSR will do for his next trick. Will he set Jeremy on fire? Make him gargle with ground glass? Force him to crawl naked over barbed wire? Let Jeremy say something besides “Arghaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?” Stay tuned for the next thrilling episode of “FPS Russia: The Wishmaster.”

Make your wishes.

6. avatar William says:

Reminds me too much of a “Jackass” rip off but with guns

7. avatar porschespeed says:

Joo mean zat anyvone believe zat”FPS Russia” vas reeal?

Vat kind of vucking loosers are joo?

My Ukranian bodyman laughed his ‘nads off the first time he saw this punkass poseur. He spoke of ripping his balls off, feeding them to him, then tossing him in a deep lake in a barrel filled with lime. All the native English speakers were also laughing. Hard.

Obvious punk from Minnesota or somewhere.l What a joke.