The Gun Addict Song

“I promise that I’ll stop spending after this AK.”

comments

1. avatar Texan says:

“Look, honey, they’re playing our song…”

Brilliant – glad to know I’m not that only one… Is there a 12-step type group for us??? 🙂

2. avatar Jason says:

Oh buddy, you’re not even into the interesting stuff yet. Wait a couple of years until you start getting into the interesting guns that you missed in the past, and aren’t in production anymore, so you have to get what you can, while you can.

…He says, looking fondly at the “new” S&W 1066 sitting on his desk. And the browser tab showing none available on Gunbroker right now. HAHAHAHA! It’s MINE! MINE, I TELL YOU! YOU CAN’T HAVE IT. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Ehem. Yeah. It only gets worse.

3. avatar John Fritz says:

Liberace should’ve strapped on a couple shoulder holsters full of something or another before he got started.

4. avatar SkyMan says:

Thank you…. This is hilarious and very creative. I can’t wait to send this to my Wife; he makes my gun addiction look mild by comparison.

This is my first post here so I just want to let all the staff at TheTruthAboutGuns.com know that you have my upmost respect and admiration. I look forward to your new posts daily. Thanks again for helping to properly educate folks like me about firearms and the self-defense mindset.

1. avatar Robert Farago says:

Thanks for reading.

5. avatar LC Judas says:

“Why do I need another Springfield Armory?” Because I like a gun with a grip safety and no manual safety under my pillow. That’s my excuse and don’t ask where my last XDm went and why I was going replace it after getting this one. Or why I want a second identical one…I’m supposedly done with guns for the year…I think…

6. avatar HAVE GUN says:

I hate it.
    Just reminds me that all I can afford is ammo.
    But I can dream on.