Heizer DoubleTap Super Stealth Animation Released

Heizer Defense, continuing to parcel out the hype over its yet-to-be-released double-barreled wrist punisher, has posted an animated video showing schematics, internals and other cool moving stuff. Before attempting to view the video, however, it’s highly recommended that you download the the Super Secret Stealth Software package that will enable…. Oh. Wait. They just didn’t add any audio. Never mind. As always with Heizer, tinted eye protection is recommended.

comments

1. avatar sdog says:

who in their PR dept thinks that this red color is at all appealing?

2. avatar Adam says:

So, both rounds fire at the same time? If so, that’s dumb.

1. avatar JOE MATAFOME says:

I’d love to try one out, but I got a feeling it’s going to be a useless little toy.

2. avatar Joe nobody says:

If it fires both with one trigger pull wouldnt that be considered full auto

3. avatar KYgunner says:

That thing looks like should come as the prize at the bottom of a Cracker Jack box.

4. avatar pastubbs says:

I don’t get it how is this different from one of those little cobra derringer at least on those you can swap the barrels to shot different Calibers. And they look a lot better I’m sure Cobra will now offer a model with port holes in it just to appease some people. Also those little Cobras are fun to shoot at least in the smaller calibers I found the .45LC/.410 to be a bit untamed.

5. avatar Charles5 says:

For the life of me, I don’t know why I would ever buy this.

6. avatar Matt Gregg says:

I hate to admit this but I like it. I know there are dozens of better self defense choices but it appeals to me as a toy. Its too bad though because I’m sure the price will be ridiculous.