The Guns of Top Shot, Season Three, Episode Eight: None

comments

Spitballs? Greek Fire? Angry Remarks? Why is it called Top Shot, anyway?

2. Didn’t watch it. Won’t watch it. It can be difficult enough to sit through when they’re using cool bangsticks. No guns, no interest.

3. avatar Chris Dumm says:

I caught a few minutes of arrow-bouncing stupidity at the hotel bar just now. Pretty weak sauce. If the producers realize that tiddlywinks and Quarters are also (kind of) target contests too, we’re hosed.

4. avatar matt says:

I’m surprised they havent used air rifles or a truck/helicopter mounted gun yet.

5. avatar Rob J says:

My 5 year old loved it. So, I was forced to watch the whole thing.

6. avatar Rich T says:

Next week they’ll be throwing live hamsters through a burning window @ 5 paces….

Feel the tension build

1. avatar Mr. Lion says:

At least that would be a more practical skill than bouncing arrows off a steel plate at 20 feet.

7. avatar sdog says:

i thought mike getting punked when he raised his voice pretty funny.

8. avatar JOE MATAFOME says:

We need a new show called TOP GUNS, and then we won’t have to watch all these silly weapons they throw at us.

9. avatar DonWorsham says:

No guns? Un-American.

10. avatar Hunter S. says:

hahaha… the headline caught me off guard

11. avatar Sid says:

Next week on Top Shot….. beer pong and lawn darts….

12. avatar Mike Sweeney says:

Lawn Darts! They need a Lawn Dart episode!

Oh wait, those things are illegal in Commiefornia. :-/

1. avatar JOE MATAFOME says:

I hope you don’t mind Mike, but I’m going to be using “Commiefornia” whenever I refer to the COMMIE capitol of the US. They will now be known as “THE PEOPLES REPUBLIC OF COMMIEFORNIA” I which I had come up with the new name myself.

13. avatar Jordan says:

I saw a preview for it when someone said theres no practice involved in using a bow. What a simple minded idiot.

14. avatar ExurbanKevin says:

Given the amount of crossover between hunting with guns and archery, I’m cool with one or two episodes a season devoted to something other than guns.

Cliff’s comments about “slowing down and using the fundamentals” could apply to archery, revolvers or RPG-7’s. 🙂

15. avatar Jon Marler says:

That was the last episode of this BS reality show that I’ll be watching. I don’t care if Jake wins or goes home. Top Shot is a BS reality show where in-between the typical profanity laden whining of a reality show, maybe you might see some shooting. Jersey Shore is more entertaining than this show. At least Jersey Shore doesn’t pretend to be something it isn’t. I’m so insulted by this show I’m writing actual complaint letters and sending them in the snail mail.

They should rename the show “Housewives of the Gun Range” and just drop all the pretense that it’s a marksmanship competition, because it clearly is not.