Question of the Day: What’s a Good Drinking Game for Tonight’s Top Shot?

I’m going with a shot every time Colby takes his hands off his hips. You? [Note: the above photo is the only one ever taken that doesn’t show his teeth.]

comments

1. So…you’re a tea totaler, huh?

2. avatar AllenF says:

Seems simple to me:

Every time Colby says “Shooters…” you do a shot.

For the heavy drinkers, everytime Colby says “Shot” during a challenge, drink. (i.e. Michael misses on his first shot! Michael connects with his second shot! Michael connects with his third shot! …)

Find a DD before showtime, kiddies.

Maybe shot for shot? Let’s see who can stay on target the longest.

Maybe these people could outshoot me, but I’m pretty sure I could drink them all under the table.

4. avatar Aaron says:

Step 1. Open bottle of vodka
    Step 2. Drink vodka from bottle until Colby’s teeth make their first appearance.
    Step 3. Hit pause if you have a DVR. Do not turn off television.
    Step 4. Go to sleep
    Step 5. Wake up and through slitted eyes check the light filtering in through
    your blinds. If it’s brighter than Colby’s teeth, you’ve lost the drinking game.

5. avatar Greg in Allston says:

Top Shot? What’s Top Shot? This is something that I should want to watch? Why, exactly?

6. avatar Joe Grine says:

Take a shot of JD every time someone on the show fires a gun. Don’t make any plans for tomorrow.

7. avatar HAVEGUN says:

I’ll find a beer when Jake takes the walk.

1. avatar WW Paul says:

There it is.

8. avatar Hermit says:

Every time Jake says the word “Seal” you drink.

9. avatar Ordine Nuovo says:

Consume industrial quantities of lager prior to viewing Top Shot. That’s the only way to enjoy it.

10. avatar Jamie in ND says:

I’ll take a another drink from my Busch Light 16 oz. can every time I feel the urge(probably about 3 cans worth during top shot).
    Why you gotta bang on Colby for being the cool white guy version of the “Old Spice guy”?

11. avatar Chris Dumm says:

If the game is ‘drink a shot whenever they *take* a shot’ I’ve seen a few episodes that would barely get me buzzed. This show has too much phony drama and not enough shooting.

12. avatar Orvil says: