Norwegian Spree Killer Anders Breivik Shows Police How He Did It

In the aftermath of the spree killing that left 69 people dead and scores wounded, the Norwegian¬†police have returned Anders Breivik to the scene of the [second] crime. The Daily Mail also reports that “The [State] prosecutor confirmed Norwegian media reports that police received several phone calls from Breivik during the massacre, but would not say how the authorities reacted to the calls.” Make the jump for a map of the horrible events of that terrifying day . . .

About Robert Farago

11 Responses to Norwegian Spree Killer Anders Breivik Shows Police How He Did It

1. avatarRalph says:

Okay, we know why and how. Now can the Weegies just shoot the bastard? It’s what they should have done in the first place.

• avatarkiller99 says:

Just kill the f**ker and get it over with.

• avatarStefan says:

Typically the yank answer to everything: KILL!

Don’t you see that this is part of the problem to begin with?
        Also, revenge is not the solution. What good will it make to have him shot? Will is give back the lives of all those poor children and youngsters? No. A democratic country does not lower itself to the wrongdoers level. We fight evil with democratic means.

2. avatarTodd S says:

I may be wrong, but I don’t think they have the death penalty, or even a life without parole sentence. Please correct me if I am mistaken, I saw that a few weeks ago on BBC World News and my memory may be faulty.

• avatarCoyote Gray says:

Correct. Maximum penalty in his country is 21 years. But the system could determine afterwards, he is still a danger to society, and not release him. After which, he is due regular reviews for parole or release by law.

Check out the photos of the plush conditions of their jails.

I’d knock it completely, if not for their lack of recidicizim compared to our penal system.

• avatarGossven says:

Even though it is smaller, that jail cell looks nicer than most dorm rooms.

• avatarCoyote Gray says:

If I wasn’t informed beforehand, I would have assumed I was looking at an advertisement for Ikea furniture.

I’ve had vacation accomodations that looked less inviting then this prison.

• avatarSilver says:

Makes you wonder how families must feel, having children merrily slaughtered, and the killer being put up in a hotel room.

The concept of justice must’ve gone the way of their self-defense rights.

3. avatarGS650G says:

Why not find out how deep tht water is using him as a guide?

4. avatarRuffRidr says:

Apparently in Norway when seconds count, the police are just an hour and twenty minutes away.