Beretta M9 vs. Chiappa M9 22

You buy! You buy! Save plenty money. Why buy big bullet? Save money! Buy gun! You buy gun now!

About Robert Farago

9 Responses to Beretta M9 vs. Chiappa M9 22

1. avatarTravis Leibold says:

Haha! Will this gun “love you long time” as well?

2. avatarScottA says:

GSG 1911-22. Same cheap ammo in a prettier gun*. Not to mention apparently everyone who has one loves it.

I’m very partial to 1911′s

• avatar2Wheeled says:

Love my GSG-1911, I just need more mags…

Why does every .22 only come with ONE mag???

• avatarScott.a says:

Why does every .22 only come with ONE mag???

It’s a conspiracy!

I just bought a GSG 1911 that I’m picking up tomorrow. It’s my first real* gun and figured it’d be nice to get something I can put 500 rounds downrange without it costing an arm and a leg.

*non air rifles

• avatarAxess Denyd says:

Beretta Neos comes with two mags. Or it did when I bought one a few years ago.

3. avatarsdog says:

ruger 22/45 comes with 2 mags

4. avatarCj Phillips says:

This thing is probably junk, if the chiappa 1911 is any indicator to chiappa’s quality control. I had 2 GSG 1911′s, and both had the slide split open on the left of the rear dovetail under 600 rounds. Got my money back after the second one split. Next time I’m getting a Ruger.

5. avatarHillbilly says:

Bought one today. Very pretty. Too bad it doesn’t work. Fails to feed, fails to eject, hammer follows slide down, slide doesn’t lock back after last round, assembly instructions in manual wrong. Real junk. Will try different ammo, delude myself it just needs to “beak in” and then get rid of it.

• avatarLJ says:

JUNK. I bought one February 22. JUNK. Sent it in the following Tuesday for repairs.(failure to feed, JUNK failure to extract, JUNK sticking action, JUNK last round slide lock not working, JUNK when the last round lock open did work, there was still a round in the mag.) JUNK. Recieved it back march 14th. JUNK (starting to get a theme here??) JUNK. Sent in again for all the same problems April 11th. JUNK. I’ll bet that poor woman’s ear was bleeding by the time i got off the phone with her. JUNK. They offer the possibility of sending a SAA 1873 22 instead, I’m hoping they do and I’m hoping it works a hell of alot better than the JUNK M9-22. JUNK.