Charlie’s Angels’ Minka Kelly Is Left Eye Dominant

Are the show’s producers forcing Minka Kelly to shoot with her right hand? Enquiring minds want to know.

comments

1. avatar Daniel Zimmerman says:

I knew there was a reason I liked her. Well, besides the obvious. I suffer the same affliction. And shoot right handed. Cause I’m right handed. I’ve made it work.

1. avatar Dogman says:

I’m also right-handed/left-eye-dominant. It’s not really an issue.

2. avatar Don Gammill, Jr. says:

Me, too. You just have to deal with it.

This is why Derek Jeter can’t hit hit a baseball with a canoe paddle.

3. avatar S.A. says:

I’m right handed and left eye dominant as well.

I’m still trying to figure out what is less work: learning to use my right eye or shoot left handed.

1. avatar Magoo says:

Go see a good sports doctor — like one affiliated with a top athletic program. They can perform some fairly simple vision and motor tests to help you sort it out.

2. avatar Rudy says:

Hand. I’m lefty, but right eye dominant (though shoots with both eyes open (being reprimanded for that when I was smaller :))). It was easier to retrain my right hand, other than try to use left eye. So now I’m partially amdidextrious – can do everything with both hands same crappy way. 😀

4. avatar Sid says:

She has eyes?

5. avatar Barbarossa says:

Is there a gun in the picture?? I didn’t notice.

6. avatar ready,fire,aim says:

what ever works for her is oke’d oke’ with me….

7. avatar Dave says:

Left eye dominant, shoot rifle lefty and handguns righty
    It took awhile but learned to shoot with both eyes open with handgun, shooting scoped rifle not that difficult

1. avatar ExurbanKevin says:

I’m left-eyed/right-handed as well, and I do the same. Took me about 30 seconds to get used to shooting that way, and so far, so good: All I do is shift my head a little bit in my pistol stance and that’s it.

8. avatar Rebecca says:

If I’m not mistaken, Hickok45 is a righty shooter who is left-eye dominant. Seems like he’s said so in one or two of his early videos.

1. avatar Margaret says:

So is your partner, but it’s okay that you forgot 😉

1. avatar Rebecca says:

Forgot what? Who? 😉

9. avatar xpo172 says:

maybe she’s doing non-dominant hand drills.

10. avatar Chase says:

Right eye dominant really badly. Cannot read anything with my left.

I don’t know why though, but with my camera when doing the focus, my right eye is blurry through the view finder, but through my left eyes its perfectly clear.

Confuses the hell out of me.

11. avatar Paul R says:

This is a great point. As several have pointed out already, the simple fix is to keep both eyes open. Easier said than done…

12. avatar CUJO THE DOG OF WAR says:

She can hold it with whichever hand she wants…

13. avatar Kevin says:

I’m left handed and right eye dominant. So I just learned to shoot right handed. I’d be glad to help teach her how to do that. 🙂

14. avatar Jurjen S. says:

Unless she’s cross-dominant, I’d guess she gave up trying to work that SIG left-handed. Apart from the 250 and the 290, SIGs are decidedly user-unfriendly for left-handers.

Chalk me up as another left-hand/right-eye type, by the way; I shoot pistols left-handed, long guns right-handed.

15. I relish, lead to I found exactly what I was taking a look for. You have ended my 4 day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye