TTAG at AAC: Wheels up in D.C.

Another wonderful morning in our nation’s capitol. It’s about 6:20, and I’m about to hop a plane to Atlanta to meet up with the guys and gals behind AAC. I kinda feel like Charlie outside the gates to the Wonka factory, a sort of excited anticipation. I just hope I don’t run into the same kind of snags that almost cancelled my trip to NDIA a few weeks back. If you guys thought of any questions for AAC now is the time to speak up.

comments

1. avatar CUJO THE DOG OF WAR says:

I’ll take one unit and barrel for my Beretta 90-TWO and one unit and barrel for my Glock 30, please. I’ll even add a Foghorn Leghorn tattoo to my collection in your honor.

2. avatar Robert Farago says:

Do they offer any help to people living in states where suppressors are banned, in terms of getting the laws changed?

3. avatar Raph84 says:

I have a couple of questions.

1. How do they feel their unique (un)corporate culture fuels innovation and future direction, and how have they managed to keep Cerberus’ from making them more cookie cutter.

2. What are their suggestions for those on a budget that want to use 1 pistol silencer for multiple calibers (how can we get the most…er… least bang for the buck)

3. How’s Rachael…she’s purty

4. avatar TTACer says:

What is the deal with “wet” suppressors? Not necessarily a question for them in particular, but how does that work?

5. avatar Brad Kozak says:

Just don’t forget your golden ticket. Don’t those “admit two,” by the way?

6. avatar Tony says:

Yeah, do they need a QA professional? I’m retired from the Army and job hunting.

7. avatar Rob says:

1. Will 300 BLK be offered at Walmart anytime soon?
    2. I heard that 300 BLK has been tested by the military recently. And chance of a with from the current 5.56 round?
    3. What can I do in California to help get suppressors legalized?

1. avatar Nick Leghorn says:

1. YES. They’re working on it.

2. I think you a word there.

3. VOTE!