What Could Possibly Go Wrong: Could A Cop Really Be THAT Trigger Happy Edition

I tried to ignore the Beer Holster, I really did. Even though no less than three members of TTAG’s Armed Intelligentsia sent me links to the, what shall we call it, novelty item. And then I saw this image, which has the beer drinker about to draw his smoke wagon. Sorry, unnamed piss-colored beverage (Corona?). And I thought, well, if you were in a bar and there was this nervous cop and you made a drawing motion with your hand and . . . nah. That’s absurd. Cops never shoot people unless they’re holding a gun. Or going for a gun. Or something that might have been a gun. Right?

comments

1. avatar JOE MATAFOME says:

I think I’ll get my dad six of these for his six shooters.

2. avatar John Fritz says:

You’d be deader than shit in my town if you goofed around with one of those and a cop.

3. avatar Jamie says:

My cousin in California owns a company that makes these things. http://www.beeroutlaw.com/

4. avatar Chris Dumm says:

Just wait for the IWB version.

5. avatar Hunter S. says:

It would be handy at a party…”What? FoosBall? Let’s do it. Chaz is on my team… Let me just find a place to put my beer…” done.

6. avatar Don says:

I want one made from kydex which can accommodate a tactical light.

1. avatar Scott says:

Be careful what you ask for, you might just get it!

7. It’s truly very difficult in this busy life to listen news on TV, so I just use the
    web for that reason, and obtain the hottest news.

8. Your method of describing the whole thing in this post is really
    good, all can without difficulty know it, Thanks a
    lot.

9. What’s up i am kavin, its my first time to commenting anywhere,
    when i read this paragraph i thought i could also make comment due to this
    sensible paragraph.

10. Thanks very much for sharing this with us.